Chapter 5

After locking her door, Delta turns and looks at the boxes and bags and such on the floor by the bed - so, she giggles before she walks over and decides to dump everything on the floor to see what all she was given.

She then takes her time to go threw everything carefully to see if it will fit or not, and where to put things that needed new homes.

The clothes she was able to keep everything for either to wear or turn into something else, so she put everything away in the closet and dresser - along with the jewelry she was gifted was put in her jewelry box on the top of the dresser.

Then, the next thing she did was rolled out a beautiful black rug by the end of the bed, it was gorgeous - and went perfectly with room.

While sorting she put the books all away with the rest of the ones she already owns, before she puts the nick-nacks around the room starting to finally begin the decorating process.

When she was finally done she looked around and was amazed at how the room looked more and more like a home.. like her own home.. a true home; not a basement or broken down shack.

That was also when she finally decided it was time to go to bed, so she climbs in bed and closes her curtains before laying down in the middle of the bed - a real bed, not a pile of clothes on the floor - under a big thick blanket not a dirty smelly cloak from the trash; she was so happy, so grateful, feeling so blessed.

As she lays there comfortably she can't help, but to smile (happily) - before she began easily drifting off into dreamland, while thinking of Draco and how she felt about him; one thing being her crush for him because of how sweet and how he was so very cute.

The next day, she is awoken to knocking on her door, so she gets up and opens her curtain - climbing out of bed carefully as she was groggy and a little disoriented, stretching before she walks over to the door (that she unlocks), opening it to see Ginnie standing there with a smile across her face.

She greets Delta with a cheerful good morning and a tight squeeze style hug, before she informs her that she was expected to be downstairs for breakfast by 9 a.m. so she could be ready for class at 10 a.m. (in Draco's layer); Delta smiled and simply tells her shall be there, on time.

She checks the time, it was already 8 a.m. so she quickly went to the restroom - and got cleaned up before coming out in a robe with a towel rapped around her head to help dry her long curly red locks.

She walks to her armour, and opens it, looking throught her new clothes so she could feel more appropriate for the new setting she was now going to have to get used to being in - looking through for a moment before deciding on a blue dress with a white ribbon on the waist - with white stocking and black heels (wedged heels with a buckle at the ankle).

After she was dressed, she sat at her vanity where she brushes her hair and braid it over her left shoulder.

The next thing she goes to do is make her own bed, then checks the time seeing it was almost 9 o'clock - so, she leaves the room (closing her door behind her) and begins heading down to the dining hall, where she found everyone was already seated around the long rectangular wooden table- waiting for her arrival to begin their meal.

"Good morning, Delta." Madvrick chimes happily as he sips his coffee.

"Yes, yes - good morning again. So, how did you sleep, my dear?" Ginnie asks softly as she sips a small glass cup filled with tea.