2

😊Bill Pov:

Honestly, everything is wonderful. Ever since that clown I feel everyone has matured...especially Stanley. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel something towards him. The more I get to know him the more I'm surprised. He has a lot of things and that makes me happy. Just hearing him talk is heartwarming. Currently that's what I'm doing. I feel like myself when I'm with him, I feel love and happiness. I'm sure he doesn't back though...

😍Ben:

Just watching Bil and stan is so annoying. About 2 weeks ago Stan confessed to me that he likes Bil. Bil also said the exact same, if only I could tell the other. I'll let it slow burn though, they'll be ready. Nonetheless I've been mesmerizing Bev...her hair, her eyes, her freckles...everything about her. I still write her poems and letters; She Always loves them.

AFTER SCHOOL.

😒Eddie Pov:

Having to ride back with Richie feels nice. He always insists to come with me, always cracking jokes. Although that may be, my mother isn't very fond of him. She thinks he's a bad influence, she always says that about everyone though. She is just very protective of me. I don't blame her though; Richie really is a nuisance though he's the only one I will actually like. Everyone in the Losers club is who I like. They accept anybody that's different...
Me and Richie proceed to talk as we finally arrive. I get off my bike and hold it straight to keep it up as I looked over taking my bag. "Well...I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"No goodbye kisses? ~" Richie says out loud as he pokes his cheek making a sad face. "Fuck off!" I shove him away feeling embarrassed, "bye you dick head!"  I scream flipping him off as I quickly turn the corner. I could hear him laughing.
'So annoying...' I said to myself as I crank my bike and let it balance on the grass. I walked in. "Mamma I'm home!" I shouted. She walked over and cupped my face before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Eddie-bear! You're finally home. Dinner is almost done, go wash up." She said to me smiling kindly as she walked away taking my bag and leaving it by the door.

"Yeah okay!" I quickly made my way upstairs as I proceeded to take a shower. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about that fuck face...Richie. I might just be going crazy. Although every time I see him, I choke up and my heart Begins to beat and pulse...Yeah, no way. I scoffed and walked out putting my jacket on and pants, socks too as I walked down. "K mom I'm back! what are we having?"

😎Richie Pov:

Yeah, Like I said. I love teasing the boy. His face just becomes a hot mess as he's embarrassed. Poor mama's boy. I laughed and got on my bike heading home. I throw it on the ground as I walk in and left my bag at the front. My parents weren't home again, they always have things to do. I sighed taking the note on the fridge and throwing it in the trash. I make my way upstairs as I jumped and threw myself on my bed. I hugged the pillow and grabbed my Mp3 player as I put my headphones on. I Listen to some music before getting up and checking my drawer. I took the cigarettes that were in there as I took one and lit it. I sat on my window as I opened it looking outside as I sighed. I couldn't stop thinking about Eddie. He was constantly on my mind. I thought for a moment before taking the headphones off, throwing it aside as I threw the cig away. 

I ran down putting my shoes on before running out and making my way to Eddie's house. I grabbed rocks once I arrived there and threw them at his window. He luckily heard them opening his window. I Hung on it as I laughed. "Hey princess, your prince has come to save you."
I said as he pulled me in. "Richie what the hell are you doing here!? If my mom see's you Jesus Christ she will have a heart attack." Eddie huffed pacing around.

"Don't worry about me." I grabbed onto his shoulder to calm him down. Sitting down and laying back on his bed. 

😒Eddie Pov:

This dickhead...I sat beside him grabbing my study book as I sighed to myself doodling in it. "Why did you come here?" I asked him, Looking over. My cheeks would heat up as my brows furrowed. I quickly looked away hoping he didn't see me staring...
"Cause, my parents weren't home as always. Plus, it's more fun to hang out with you!" He reached over hugging me as I yelled. "Richie! - " whined trying to push him. "Get off! you smell like sweat."  I shoved him. "But Eds! it's true!" Richie teased. "I already said I don't like the nicknames!" I pushed him off before the book fell open. Richie grabbed it and looked in it. "Ooo~ is this your Diary?" Richie laughed. "No, it's not! - Give It!"  I reached over above him and grabbed it snatching it away and putting it back on my desk. "God...why are you so-" Richie grinned. "Handsome?" he said. "Hah! in your dreams four eyes." I laughed walking over and sitting back down. I sighed leaning back and resting on my hands.

"Eddie-bear! who are you talking to??" My mother said from downstairs. I jumped and so did Richie before he laughed. "Your Future Hus! -" I covered his mouth as I shoved him into the closet. "Stop it! Please- Stay quiet, okay?" I groaned and walked over opening the door. "Nobody!" I shouted down. "Okay!" she shouted back before a door closed. I huffed in relief. Closing the door. Richie was out of the closet as he appeared behind me. "Boo." I screeched covering my ear turning around. "What the actual fuck dude! -" Richie laughed. "Okay sorry eds." I rolled my eyes. "Go home, it's getting late." I said pushing him back towards the window as he climbed down. "Bye princess~" I see him run off as I covered my face blushing. My heart was beating rapidly as I screamed internally.

----------------------------------

AYYYYY✨
chap 2! I hope you enjoyed this one as well! ❤
I really love writing this, a lot! I hope this blows up because really, I spent a while writing this and want to write more so YEAH! 

⚠‼‼ALL ART GOES TO THEIR RESPECTED ARTIST AND OWNERS!!!!‼‼‼💞⚠