3

HEYYYY DECIDED to do another one. I hope you enjoy!!!! also warning so you get what's going on: about 2 years has passed and they're now in high school. Ben confessed to Beverly, Bil and Stan had confessed at the same time, Richie and Eddie haven't said anything to each other, but they do still like each other and are still best friends. Mike- WELL I DON'T KNOW BUT DO ENJOY THIS!! Thanks for reading!! I always try my best with these. 💞✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😒Eddie pov:

"Ben- do you really not know?" I chuckled quietly as Me and Ben studied in the library. We both laughed before the bell rang and we packed up. Going to the lunch spot, our new usual spot. Ben sat down next to Beverly as they were all lovey to each other. I gagged at it just messing around as I sat down. A little has passed and Richie still wasn't here. His class ended whiles ago.

"anybo-...dy k-know where r-Richie is?" Bil asked as he secretly held Stans hand. 
"No Idea!" Beverly pitched in.

"I think I have an idea...I'll be back." I said getting up and walking back into the school. It was all quiet and barely any students walked around in the halls. Only couples that would make out and be cringe. I made it to his class and looked inside before opening the door. "Richie?" I yelled out. He wasn't there. I made my way outside to the football court as I looked behind the bleachers. There he was. I walked over and smiled before sitting next to him.
"Hey...Is something on your mind?" I asked looking over and being worried for him.
"No... Family issues as always. They don't like the idea of me being friends with you cause I'm...You know." Richie sighed not liking to say it out loud. "Wanna talk about it?" I hugged my knees hearing him out.

💔⚠‼‼WARNING. THIS MENTIONS THINGS SUCH AS: HOMOPHOBIA, MENTIONS OF DISOWNING, HARD LANGUAGE, CUSSING, VERBAL ABUSE, SLURS. 💔⚠‼‼

😎Richie Pov:

Another day of parents fighting. OfCourse it just has to be about me. They always do this, whining that there is something wrong with me because I'm gay, they always say "it's a phase honey. You'll grow out of it soon enough."  Always the same shit, always trying to send me on blind dates with girls. NOTHING will help. I love Eddie, I love dudes. Since forever...I walked downstairs to get a drink of water. "Our son is not one of those fucking f*ggots!" she yelled.
My eyes widened. I couldn't stand this anymore. I walked over to them, "what the hell did you just say..." I muttered behind my mother. She turned around. "You know very well what I said. I cannot accept the fact that you are like this! you're supposed to bring home a woman. You wouldn't want to bring the family down would you!?" she screamed at me as tears fled her eyes.  "Why does it upset you so much...Why are you living in my life! I'm not a fucking little kid anymore! I can like whoever I want, and you won't change anything because in the end you're only making it worse, and you know it!" I yelled back. I've had it with her.

She scoffed, "really? Since I'm not in your life anymore then you can get out. Pack all of your shit really. I could care less about some stupid little F*ggot ass boy living in my house. You are a disgrace!" she laughed. I start to tear up, but I dare not let them fall out. "Do not talk to him like that." My father said. He grabbed the women daring to kick me out as he turned her around. "You will not be kicking him out on my watch. He has no place to go." My eyes went wide at the sudden words that left his mouth...He also didn't accept me but just hearing that made it a whole lot better. OfCourse it still wasn't over.
"Then if he really wants to live here, he can ditch that little boy called Eddie. He is the one making our son like this. Such feminine looks shouldn't be on a little boy, he looks like a whore." That...That was it. "For fuck's sake! what the fuck is wrong with people that are different!? what is the difference, you shouldn't be giving a flying fuck! this isn't your damn life. Its mine! I can like whoever I like. If you won't respect me, I won't respect you. I fuck hate you!" I screamed before running upstairs and slamming the door shut. I will never accept anybody that hates on Eddie or says mean shit. Never.