4

HELLO AGAIN! If you guys have request for side stories, then please. PLEASE TELL ME, anyway I hope you enjoy!!! 💞
-Writer 😩
~~~~~~~~~~

😒Eddie Pov:

Me and Richie have been dating for a bit now, a week and a half and still going on strong. We always kiss when no one's looking or always just hang out. I still have some problems with him including his moments where he jokes at bad times, always jokes about my mother or just in general. Though I'm glad since we have all matured enough. It was a normal day, studying but this time at Richie's Home. Mike and Ben decided to join before all the other losers came over. Bev was getting wrecked as we decided to steal Richie's fathers' alcohol and looking at his baby pictures. Everyone was either laughing or in awe. Him as a baby was pretty cute, I'm not going to lie.

Richie grabbed my arm as I was dragged to his room. The rest in the living room as he closed the door. He grabbed my face before kissing me as I backed up onto the bed sitting down. "Rich- Is something wrong?" I looked up at the male as he stood in front of me. He placed his finger under my chin as he tilted my head up as he stared into my eyes. My heart began to beat as my face flushed. "Richie..."

😎Richie Pov:

God...He was just adorable. I smiled and let him be sitting beside him. "Sorry if that was weird." I said leaning on his shoulder as he covered his face looking away. You could tell he was flustered as you could always either see his ears or neck flush up. "I-it's fine." he coughed a bit to calm himself as he looked over at me.
"Bill and Stanely told me something today." I spoke up getting off him as i leaned back.
"What did they tell you?" He sat his drink down (fruit punch.) "That they're dating..." I looked at Eddie. he was surprised. "Really? that's...cool." he laughed getting up as he went over to the window opening it.
"Where are you going?" I looked behind me and crawled over to the other side wrapping an arm around his neck.

"Should we sneak out?" Eddie suggested. I smiled before jumping down into the bushes. "OW- ow- fuck! -" Eddie laughed loudly. "You idiot!" He kept laughing as I smiled. He soon joined me coming down as he held my hand and started to run over to our bikes. I grabbed mine as he got on his. "Where should we go?" I tilted my head as I followed him.
"Well, The Quarry. The losers talked about it and are coming over soon. I thought to leave early you know..." I chuckled. "For some ALONE time?" I teased nudging him slightly. He pushed my bike away.
"Shut up rich! -" Eddie rolled his eyes playfully before we got there. Leaving our bikes on the hill as he walked down over to the cliff as I started to take my clothes off. Eddie did the same as I tried my best to not stare at the male...His slim body...I couldn't take my eyes off him.

😒Eddie Pov:

I could feel Richie staring. The thought of him looking at me made my ears tint red as goosebumps formed on my body. I turned to face away from him and my body as I blushed. I rubbed my neck gulping.
"Eds, are you okay?" Richie asked me. "Huh?" I turn to face him. Our eyes meet. Memory's...more like deja vu flashed in my head as we stared into each other for who knows how long...Richie got closer and closer as I could feel his breath on me, my face. He grabbed my cheek pulling my head up as i closed my eyes and he kissed me. I ran my hands over his chest holding onto his neck as I wrapped my arms around him. We made out for some good times before I pulled away. A final whine left my mouth as i covered it. My face was fully red, i was blushing so hard. I tried my best to avoid eye contact but rich just kept pulling me in... more and more... his hands wrapped around my waist as i gasped onto his arms.

"Rich!-" i shouted. "What's wrong? Don't want to keep going?" He whispered in my ear. Holy that made my body shudder. "N-no... They'll be here soon..plus! i want to swim so- next..next time." I looked down. My heart beating so fast and loud. Richie smiled and kissed my ear before walking as he piled our clothes next to each other. Now in our underwear. I held Richie hand before we both jumped into the lake. We screamed as we went into the water. I come up gasping as i wiped my face getting the water out of my eyes as i laughed.

😎 Richie pov:

We had fun. So much fun. Soon enough the other losers arrived and joined us. Bill and Stan were together swimming around.
Bev and ben were as well as me and Ed's were sitting on the shore laying back on the grass. Mike was a few feet away from us. I looked at Eddie giving him my full attention. "Richie." He looked at me. "What do you think.. happened to bowers?" He gulped. I paused for a sec. "You..You don't have to think about him. Any of them, they were horrible to us. Us all." I said grabbing him and pulling him close.

"Yes, but its hard to not think about it. He did kill his own father and his friend went missing. Im just interested is all." Eddie chuckled slightly, i knew he was messing with me. I grabbed his waist and started to press my fingers slightly down as i tickled him. "Right~" i smiled and he laughed trying to push me away playfully. He begged. "R-Richie please!" He kept laughing.

Beverly's POV :

Me and ben looked over and watched the two. "Do you think they have a thing for each other?" I looked over at him.

"You'll be dumb if you didn't notice already." Stanley said coming up behind me and ben. I jumped a bit at the sudden voice before calming down. "Yeah..." i muttered.

😍bens POV:

"You shouldn't pay to much attention to that." I added before crawling out the water. The others did to as I by mike. He looked a bit upset. "Hey mike!" I sat on his left. The others went to Eddie and Richie.
"Is there something wrong? You seem down.." i softly said to him so he doesn't have to be afraid or keep it to himself.

"No. Just thinking about our journey and that IT will be back. I can feel it.." he sighed shaking.

I frowned and opened my arms. I comforted him. The other came around and sat around in a circle as we talked and tried to get our minds of that topic. Mike would still be thinking and stayed silent half the time.

🫶Mikes POV

I still cant stop thinking about it. It sends shivers down my spine each time, i hate bowers and his gang to. What if they come back! Is it right to be on edge? All this time... paranoia each and every day!.. I don't like being a burden to my group. Thats why i never tell them no matter the case or if it even gets to upsetting for me to handle. I hate this, why me? Why us! Are we the only kids to ever even- survive this?

I couldn't help myself. My brain was flooded and i was thinking hard. "Mi-" The only thing that actually im happy about is even being alive and here with my friends. Its the best, always will be...
"MIKE!"
Richie shouted at me and i snapped back into reality. "Shit!- sorry.. about that." I sighed rubbing my head. The other losers getting dressed as we were getting ready to head back. "Is there something wrong?" He sat beside me.

"We have to-" i pointed to the group. Richie shook his head "we'll catch up later. Mike. If you have anything to say at all you CAN say it. Don't be afraid or think anything negative. You're our friend, our BEST FRIEND." He had a slight frown on his face and worrisome look.
I smiled. "Thanks Rich, I'm alright though. You don't have to look out for me."
I mentioned.

"What??? Its my pleasure!" He laughed and walked off as i sighed to myself.  We all headed back.
———————

AHHHH!!!!!!
I completely forgot about this! Im so sorry for not uploading. School started recently for me so yeah!! This series will be later than usual, i will try to upload as much as i can. AS I CAN. But nonetheless thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it (really hope...) This chapter/part was longer than the others. IF YOU GUYS ARE UP FOR IT I WILL BE ADDING SIDE STORYS. not just focusing in Richie and EDDIE  all the time cause it does get boring... I love them though 💕💕 ALWAYS.

Bye!!! 💕💕
-writer 😩

THANKS FOR READING 💕💕
⚠️all art goes to their respectful OWNERS/ARTIST!!!⚠️