Chapter 3

Krux explored the lair. "What is this place?" He asked himself as he walked through the caverns before he found one that was blocked by a large boulder. He growled and started shoving it out of the way moving the huge boulder enough to get through. "Finally." He said annoyed and began walking only to fall through a hole that formed in the weak ground. He saw he was sliding towards lots of spike shaped rocks and dug his claws into the rock slide and slowed himself down to a stop. "What is this place, and what is it hiding, nobody makes a death trap without good reason." He said angrily as he continued to walk the path coming into a large room that had walls as large as he could see. "Great looks like I'm in a maze now, ugh time to get out of here." He said as he began marking his path by clawing the wall on the left side that way he knew if he took a path or not. As he walked through the large maze he came across dozens upon dozens of dead ends before he finally came across a exit. "This'll be annoying to go back through." Said Krux as he went through the exit.

When he came out of the tunnel he saw he was face to face with a gorge. "Interesting, no doubt a hidden path somewhere." He said as he began to examine the gorge thoroughly. After a while of studying it he decided he was just going to jump but right as he was about to lunge a rock above that was crumbling dropped pebbles and they landed on an invisible surface. "What in the Outlands." He said as he ran his paw over the air only to find out there was an invisible path. "Clever, hiding in plain sight, you'd need to be pretty brave in order to jump blindly into this." He said smirking as he walked across. What he found next was a long tunnel. "I wonder what is in here." He said calmly. Halfway through said tunnel he stepped on a lose rock and a huge boulder started rolling towards him. At first he tried to out run it but instead he decided to run at the wall and got over the rock by jumping. He then watched as the rock shattered to pieces against the tunnels opening. "Whoever designed this place must really enjoy death trap related things." He said almost having to actually put up a fight on that one.

He then continued to walk coming into a large cavern and bumped into a level shaped rock. "What the, great what next." He said annoyed and watched as the walls collapsed making it totally black. "Grraaagh!" He yelled only to hear an echo. "Hmm, I guess there's a hidden path." He said and began to roar and used the echo to find his way through the darkness. As he came to the exit he saw lots of glowing moss covered vines and a few stones in the cavern. "What is this place." He said to himself as he examined each rock. "Whatever this place is it holds some kind of power and importance to the Pride Landers so I think it would be better destroyed he said as he began to claw at the images on the rocks destroying them. When he entered the last room he found a pool of water and the final painting which he destroyed. "Hehe, whatever this place was it's useless now." He said smirking as he started heading back to begin his journey out unaware that a dark purple lion head appeared on his left foreleg temporarily before sinking into him.