Update?

Hello everyone! 

I truly apologize for the hiatus. I didn't think I would be gone that long. I didn't know where to go after the last chapter so I decided to take a break and well it went too long. But I'm finally back with an update and an actual plan for this whole thing.

So after going back and reviewing this story I got some motivation to finish off strong. So here's what going to happen. I'm going to release the new chapter as soon as I finish writing it.

Then I'm going to go back and fix some mistakes. The main one is the explanation of Maleficent's curse. I didn't explain it well and just feel like there's so much I could make better in this story. I'm going to edit some details and maybe add some in but overall nothing will change.

The storyline will stay the same and they will react to both memories and depending on how much motivation I have maybe they'll react to some other things too. I looked in my drafts and realized I had an idea of them reacting to childhood memories or memories on the isle. But I'm not going to promise anything.

Now as for relationships. I'm going to do a poll and whenever I finish updating and redoing every part I'll see the results. Most of the main character's cannon relationships will stay the same. The royal relationships will stay the same. Aside from Leah and Stephans.

But here's the part you guys get to decide. Comment beside each one you want

Maleficent and Diaval?  Comment here with a <3

Maleficent and Hades? Comment here with a :)

Maleficent, Diaval AND Hades? Comment with a ;)

Any other relationships, such as Borra and Conall, or any villains you'd like me to consider? Leave your suggestions in the comments. I'll review them all and see what I can do!

My update schedule doesn't have a complete layout yet. Mainly because I need to go back and rewatch the movies to get the script down. So as of right now after posting the next chapter, I will be focusing more on getting the script down than the story. 

I would just like to say thank you so much for the love and support you've shown for me and this silly story. It means the world to me and I'm glad so many of you are enjoying it. If you follow me then just know I'll probably post a sneak peek on there eventually. 

Also, huge thanks @Srta_BellaAngel for giving me the motivation and kick I needed to get to writing again. Anyways love you all and keep an eye out for the next chapter.