Breaktime part 1

Welcome back! I'm going to try and fix my upload schedule so you guys can get good content and also not have to wait a stupidly long time.

Also if you like Maleficent please consider sending me a pm! I have a discord and Amino community set up so people can see some other side works and chat with me and others! I'm planning on hosting community events and talking with other writers to come up with ways to improve my writing and have some new ideas and a better schedule.
Anyways! Enjoy.

Everyone except for Maleficent and Stephan was in shock. They'd never thought that Maleficent could have turned evil. Everyone thought she was just born that way.

As much as she was ashamed to admit it Aurora did too. She knew her Godmother had raised her but when she found out about the curse she couldn't help but think that her Godmother must have had an evil past to curse a baby. But now she knew her Godmother was just hurt. Why didn't she do anything?

Maleficent sighed and looked around. She didn't understand. Why did everyone care all of the sudden? Were they seeing the truth? Could she get away from the island and back home? Could she be free?
She shook her head slightly. No. No matter how hard she tried she had a feeling the future parts would show her bad side. So they'd leave her on the isle. But it couldn't hurt to hope.

Borra and Conall had been sitting near Maleficent but hadn't said much. They weren't horrified by her getting her wings taken. No, they were more horrified when she screamed. The raw emotion was enough to make anyone feel the pain. Unfortunately, it was a common thing during their history when Fae lose their wings before they hid. But they had never seen it happen nor had they heard the screams. Most of the time they found the Fae too late. But that was back then they didn't have to deal with it as much anymore.

Most people couldn't say anything. I mean everything they thought about Maleficent just turned out to be fake. In reality, the one they thought was a hero was a villain. While the one they thought was a hero was the villain. So did this mean that she cursed Aurora out of jealousy?

None of it made sense yet. But at the same time, it made sense why Maleficent would be furious at Stephan. But why wouldn't she hate Aurora? As for Aurora why wouldn't she hate Maleficent?

Diaval looked over at his Mistress and sighed softly. He knew she was tired. They all were. It had been just a bunch of emotions thrown at them left and right. He sighed and gently spoke.
"Mistress?"

She jumped almost as if him speaking startled her. Which surprised him considering she was hardly ever startled, but she quickly regained her composure.
"What is it Diaval?"
"Well, I think we should all rest and take a break. After all, it's been a while and I think some people may need to recover"

He realized that some people around them had nodded in agreement. Maleficent sighed and nodded.
"Yes but is there anywhere for us to rest?"
They started to look around before they all covered their eyes as there was a flash near the screen. When they uncovered them there was a girl.

She looked to be around 13 or 14. Her skin was a dark tan with long black hair, brown eyes, and glasses. She was wearing a black leather jacket and a black hoodie underneath it with some black pants and boots. She was holding a book and reading it. The first thought for everyone was who was this?

She looked up at them and grinned before waving awkwardly.
"Erm.. hey! Sorry, I forgot that this would happen but anyway I should probably introduce myself. I am Ace and I'm the one who brought you all here."
Most people seemed surprised but Maleficent raised an eyebrow.
"Might I ask why did you only bring certain people?"

She grinned and shut her book. She let out a soft chuckle and looked at them.
"Well, it's obvious why I brought some people here. Maleficent, Diaval, and everyone else the both of you knew."
Maleficent and the others from Stephan's kingdom nodded.