Talks

Welcome back and I'm doing this chapter because I realized. Maleficent is over protective and slightly possessive of keeping Aurora safe and protecting Aurora. So if we're being logical here Mal would obviously have to inherit that.  As for Hades well he's a God. It's only logical that he'd be overprotective and maybe possessive of Maleficent after hearing about her past. So you see were I'm going with this. If not just wait.

Mal couldn't help but feel a knot grow in her stomach as she watched Aurora, Diaval and her mother talk comfortably in a corner. She couldn't help it. How come she couldn't have a relationship like that with her mom? 

Because of the curse... remember?

She winced at that. It was hard to accept it but still she had once read that Fae's can't lie. So it had to be true. She felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped. She turned and saw it was just Evie with Carlos and Jay beside her. They looked at her worriedly. Evie then spoke in a soft voice

"Hey Mal are you ok? You've been staring at your mom and the other's for a while."

She waved her hand not really listening as she kept looking at them. The feeling didn't truly go away. 
"I'm fine E don't worry"

She was surprised when not Evie spoke but Jay did.
"That's a lie if I've ever heard one Mal. Besides we've all been thinking-"

Mal glances at him with a surprised look on her face.
"You did or did the other's did it and you agreed?"

He flushed and chuckled nervously.
"That's besides the point."

Carlos sighed and jumped in.
"We're trying to ask if you want to get our parents together and try to fix this."

Mal sat there thinking about it. She sighed.
"Look if you guys want to go ahead but I'm going to wait."

Evie sighed and gave her a look.
"Mal are you scared to talk to your mom?"

Mal looked at her and scoffed.
"Why would I be scared to talk to her?"

Evie rolled her eyes and gave her a look. Mal sighed and looked away.
"I'm not scared of her I'm scared that this will just be a fake dream or something. That it's going to go back to normal one day."

They all look at each other and then back at Mal.
"Mal do you really think we would let that happen?"

She looked at Carlos. The others nodded in agreement with him and they gave her a look. Evie spoke once more.

"Mal we're going to get you to talk with them all one way or another. That includes your dad. Unless you talk to them first we're going to make you."

Evie turned and went to go find her mom and Carlos went to go find his mother but Jay stayed and sat beside her.

"Listen Mal I know you're just as scared as the rest of us. But you also have to realize this is our one chance."

She gave him a curious look,

"Jay what do you mean?"

"I mean our parents are back to normal for all we know. It's our one chance to have a normal relationship with them. We have to savor it because we don't know how long it'll last."

Mal slowly nodded her head and looked at him. She grinned playfully and nudged him.

"Who knew you could be so good at having serious conversations"

He gave her a smirk.

"Come on Mal. I can't tell you all my secrets. But I am serious. Take advantage of this time go talk to her it'll turn out alright"