True Loves Kiss (Not)

Hello everyone! Sorry it's taken so long! I had to catch up on the remainder of my school stuff but I'm back! Please sit back and enjoy the chapter!

Once everyone was ready and back in their seats after grabbing drinks and settling down in new seats. In the front row Mal sat their with her mother and father on each side and on Maleficent's side Diaval and Aurora were there.

Behind them were Carlos Jay and Evie with their parents. Phillip had gone to sit with his parents who had been oddly silent the whole time. Stephan had sat further away from all of the royal families and off to the side of them. The villain's had spread out in the back of the room and were being surprisingly decent. Most had taken the time of the breaks to think about their actions. They had regretted them and had decided for their children and themselves to behave better and maybe get off the isle.

When everyone was ready the movie started once again.

Stephan: Maleficent! Maleficent! Maleficent!

We see Stephan at the edge of the border as he looks down in disappointment that Maleficent did not come. Until she lands behind him smirking he jumped slight and looked at her alarmed

Diaval chuckled as did a few other people who knew Maleficent well. People looked at them curiously. Diaval chuckled and explained. "My Mistress has done that to me many times and from the looks of it she's done it to everyone else too." The people who had chuckled nodded understandingly.

Maleficent: after all these weeks look who decided to come back.

Stephan looks down for a minute and walks up to her

Stephan: I thought it worth the risk.

Stephan scoffed to himself. He wished he had never met the beast. She ruined his whole life and all of his relationships and even turned his own daughter against him.

They smile at each other.

Stephan: So what do you do for fun?

We see Stephan holding on to Maleficent's ankle as she flies him over a river and when he falls in she flies over him laughing.

We then Maleficent expanding her wing as Stephan gently touches it in awe.

Then we see Maleficent feeding a deer

Aurora giggled and people looked at her but she shrugged them off.

Narrator: Stephan and Maleficent became the most unlikely of friends. And for a time it seemed in them at least

Stephan smiles at the sight

Narrator: the old hatred between men and fairies had been forgotten.

Maleficent snorted. Maybe it had been forgotten for a little while but it could never be truly forgotten humans could never truly accept all moor folk or anyone like them there would always be some sort of hatred because many didn't understand them so they chose to fear it.

We see Maleficent and Stephan by the river and watch Stephan had her a necklace and they smiled at each other

Narrator: As it will, friendship slowly turned into something else.

Many of the females in the room awed. Many of the males raised an eyebrow. Stephan was never really respected because he was paranoid and a tad bit.. insane.

We see Stephan and Maleficent hugging

Then we see a older version of Maleficent kneeling by Stephan as he tells her a tale and spreads his arms out and then we see another version with maleficent gliding close towards Stephan