Chapter 49

Jiang Li was greeted by the old man and entered the room. Chi Fang was still standing at the door, holding the doorknob motionless. He was really puzzled that Jiang Li had suddenly become his own tutor.

"Xiao Fang, what are you doing standing there stupidly? Come and say hello." The old man saw Chi Fangguang standing still at the door, and called out to him.

"Oh."

Chi Fang pouted, closed the door, returned to the living room, and took the teapot in the hands of the old man to pour tea for Jiang Li.

Seeing this, Jiang Li hurriedly stood up, waved his hand and said, "You don't need to greet me."

"How about that?" The old man disagreed, and told Chi Fang to treat Jiang Li well, and went back to the kitchen.

There were only Jiang Li and Chi Fang left in the living room. Chi Fang poured a cup of tea for Jiang Li, then sat on a chair beside him and asked Jiang Li in a low voice what was going on.

Jiang Li briefly recounted how he met the old man in the bookstore. After the old man knew that he and Chi Fang were alumni, he asked him to help Chi Fang with counseling.

"Impossible." Chi Fang didn't believe it. "Although the old man is sometimes unreliable, he wouldn't just find someone to give me a supplementary lesson."

He wanted to ask Jiang Li if he was cheating on the old man, but when he thought about it, Jiang Li should also If he was not such a person, he made a low threat: "Hurry up and explain it honestly, or you will be swept out of the house."

"The old man asked me how good my English was, and as soon as I told him, he called me over." Jiang Li said in a low voice.

"..." Chi Fang remembered the high score of Jiang Li's unit test paper 148, and was a little speechless. This score can indeed make up for himself.

Jiang Li saw that he was speechless and a little angry, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he added wickedly: "The old man also told me that you only got 60 points in the exam, so I decided to help you make up the class. already."

"..."

I only got 60 points in the exam. Although my score is really shabby in front of Jiang Li, but listening to his word "talent", Chi Xin is not happy at all, as if he is useless, he can't help but reply. One sentence: "There are so many students who failed the exams in the school, why didn't I see you go to make up for them? You are just a dog and a mouse to worry about."

"But they didn't save me." Jiang Li said without thinking, and said to him. He didn't get angry at all by comparing himself to a dog, and looked at him seriously, "You saved my life, but I have nothing to repay you. Only this learning ability may help."

Chi Fang Was taken aback by what he said.

Jiang took a deep breath, put his hands on his knees and clenched his hands, his eyes fixed on him, and his tone was a little pleading: "Let me try it, I will teach you well, okay?"

His eyes were clear and bright , such as the light that held up the darkness in the early morning, with firmness and request in his eyes, as if the matter of making up lessons for Chi was nothing compared to his kindness for saving himself, he really saved Chi Fang for his kindness. Always keep it in mind.

Chi Fang met his eyes inadvertently, only to feel that he was scalded by the gratitude that almost overflowed from the bottom of his eyes, and his heart skipped a beat unconsciously. avoid.

"Whatever you want."

Chi Fang said gruffly, not wanting to be alone with him anymore, got up and went back to the room, accidentally bumped into the small wooden bench in the aisle on the way, he cursed in a low voice, bent down and directly The small wooden stool was also taken back to the room.

His back had a hint of fleeing. Jiang Li stared at him blankly. For a moment, he felt that the back of the person in front of him overlapped with the back of Jiang Zhan when he fled back to the room after being molested by him.

...Jiang Zhan.

Jiang Li moved his lips and called out the name silently, his eyes became astringent, his vision became blurred, and he almost burst into tears.

What should I do? After a lifetime, I still haven't learned how to get used to this kind of life without you. If you knew, you would have laughed at me again.

Jiang Li laughed at himself, lowered his head to hide his reddish eyes, and when Chi Fang came out again, he sat and drank tea like a normal person, but the tea somehow became more bitter the more he drank.

After drinking a cup of tea, Jiang Li and Chi returned to the room, ready to start helping him with tuition.

The room area of ​​the pool is not large, but it is very simple and clean, and it can be seen that it is cleaned frequently.

There weren't many books on the bookcase, more were robot models and figures of animated characters, but what attracted Jiang Li's attention the most was the lighter in the window on top of the bookcase.

Jiang Li estimated that there were more than 20 lighters in various forms in the shop window. From the appearance, most of them were made of metal and silver. Some lighters were engraved with complicated patterns and placed in black. On the flannel, it looks delicate and precious.

Chi Fang watched him staring at his treasure collection, and his tone was a little proud: "I collected it, do you want to see it?"

Jiang Li knows that many people have their own treasures, and generally do not show them easily. He doesn't smoke, but these lighters are too delicate and beautiful. He really wanted to take a closer look. Hearing what he said, he asked, "Can you?"

"Yes."

Chi Fang looked at him because he agreed with his eyes Liang, then he said slowly: "I can see, but I can't touch."

Jiang Li: "..."

Seeing Jiang Li puffing out his mouth, Chi Xin was relieved, feeling that he had made a comeback, blowing Whistle to remove the lighter display panel in the window.

The display board was specially made for him to find someone to put a lighter on. Every groove is just right for a lighter. Not only Jiang Li, but Feng Yulai can only look at it, not touch it.

Chi Fang put the display board on the desk, raised his chin and motioned Jiang Li to take a look.

Jiang Li is very trustworthy, he only sees and does not touch, although he really wants to feel their touch with his fingers.

From a closer look, I can feel their delicacy and expensiveness more directly than from a distance. The word "pool" is engraved on the lower right corner of each lighter, in the exact same position as the one he picked up last time.

"Why do you keep so many lighters? I remember you don't seem to smoke?" Jiang Li raised his head and asked Chi Fang. He remembered that Chi Fang didn't smoke when he went to the cafe twice, and there was no smoke on his body.

"I like it." Chi Fang put away the display board, put it back in the window, and sat on the table, turning the globe with one hand, "Don't you have something you like?"

"Of course there is." Jiang Li said.

Chi Fang became interested: "What is it?"

"Money."

"What?" Chi Fang thought he had heard it wrong.

"Money." Jiang Li repeated it, explaining word by word, "M, O, N, E, Y, Money, or Renminbi, commonly known as money, banknotes."

Chi Fang: "..."

Do you like Money, I can understand, but I just failed English, not a single word, you explain it specially I feel like a mental retardation.

Jiang Li took out the textbook prepared in his schoolbag, put it on the table, and said to Chi Fang, "Let's start studying."

Chi Fang looked down at the book he brought, and saw that the cover of the one above was impressively written With a line of large characters - an introduction to the basics of learning English phonetic symbols.

Chi Fang: "..."

The blue veins on his forehead jumped twice, and Chi Fang felt that he was indeed regarded as mentally retarded by Jiang Li.

"I haven't read your previous test papers, so I don't know where your English level is, so I brought books from different stages." Jiang Li clapped the books beside him. He brought seven or eight books in total. , "But...if you don't mind, can you show me all the previous test papers?"

I'm sorry, I don't mind.

Chi Xin complained, sitting on the table motionless, obviously not wanting to cooperate.

Jiang Li understood very well that he didn't want to show the test papers after only a few points in the test. He nodded and said, "It doesn't matter if you don't read it. I came here today and brought new test questions. It's the same for you to do it again."

Chi Fang: "..." Jiang Li is poisonous to you, right?

Jiang Li took out a test paper from his schoolbag. This was the high school English test paper he bought in the bookstore yesterday after he promised the old man. Considering Chi Fang's failing grades, he chose the easiest one.

After looking at the time, Jiang Li gave the test paper and pen to Chi Fang: "The exam time is the same as when I was in school. Now I will start the test, classmate Chi Fang, please do your best.

" It has a different meaning than usual. Usually Jiang Li calls him classmate Chi Fang, which is a feeling between classmates, but now the voice of classmate Chi Fang is a feeling between teachers and students.

This change made Chi Xin feel extremely uncomfortable. He felt that he should not have relented and agreed to let Jiang Li be his tutor. On the first day, their identities had undergone a qualitative change.

But since he has already promised the other party, he will not keep his word. Besides, Jiang Li is so poor, and he can still get an extra salary as a tutor, so he can help him.

After thinking about it for a while, Chi Fang felt that he was about to be moved by him. Suddenly he heard two sounds of "Koukou" in his ears. When he looked up, he saw Jiang Li standing beside him. The sound just now was that he was knocking on the table. issued.

"Classmate Chi Fang." Jiang Li called out to him, holding the alarm clock in his left hand to him, motioning him to look at the time above, "Ten minutes have passed, you haven't thought about your first multiple-choice question, okay?

Chi Fang: "..." The room

was very quiet. Jiang Li was sitting on a chair by the window reading a book. He turned the pages lightly, as if he was afraid of disturbing Chi Fang during the exam.

Chi Fang finished filling in the multiple-choice questions, raised his hand and rubbed his shoulders, glanced at Jiang Li's side inadvertently, and made a move.

Sunlight poured in through the window through the gaps between the leaves outside the window, refracting spots on Jiang Li's side face, turning his too fair skin a soft warm yellow, like a shimmer that enveloped him. He got up, looking very warm.

Chi Fang looked at him, and suddenly had a feeling that the years were quiet.

"Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 10%, and the current favorability is 20%." The

system's voice suddenly sounded in his head.

Um? Feelings have gone up?

Jiang Li raised his head from the book and met Shang Chi Fang's gaze. He couldn't help but smiled at him and asked softly, "What's wrong?" "

...It's okay."

Floating up, I heard the rustling sound of the wind blowing the leaves outside, and heard someone's wind chimes upstairs ding ding dong dong. Songs I've heard.

The exam time passed quickly, Jiang Li showed Chi Fang the basic exercise book, and went to the side to change the exam paper.

Although Chi Fang's English grades are not good, but his English writing is very good, with a smell of running clouds and flowing water, but other than that, the rest is not very good, and the following major questions are almost left blank. The only two lines written are also copied from the title.

It was less than five minutes before the paper was changed. Jiang Li calculated the score. He couldn't bear to look directly at his final score. He had the urge to slap the test paper on his face.

Chi Fang looked at him with something wrong: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Classmate Chi Fang." Jiang Li turned the test paper over, clicked the score on it, and said sadly, "Your last exam was 60 points. Did you copy it?"

Chi Fang: "..."

I didn't, I didn't!