Chapter 176

What is your relationship with Lu Heng?

After he said these words, Jiang Li suddenly felt that the surrounding voices receded like a tide, and the bustling crowd gradually moved away.

There was silence all around, except for him and the man in front of him.

After Lu Jinghe said what Xiao Qiheng once said last time, he has not had a similar situation during this period of time, and Jiang Li didn't care, he just thought that that time was just an accidental thought. After all, he is not like himself. Always carry memories.

Unexpectedly, Lu Jinghe not only remembered certain words, but even said Lu Heng's name!

He stared blankly at the other party and forgot to answer for a while, but he quickly reacted, and his heart became uncontrollably excited. Under the excitement, he asked a little eagerly: "Did you remember it again? What?"

Lu Jinghe easily grasped the main point of his words and asked back, "What should I remember? You really know him? What is the relationship with him...?!"

Although he didn't say much, But it was enough to surprise Jiang Li, he didn't answer Lu Jinghe's words immediately, but asked him again: "Apart from him, who else do you remember? In your memory, besides Lu Heng, do you remember anyone else? Name?"

Lu Jinghe was silent for a while, with some resistance in his heart, but in his hopeful eyes, he said a name again: "Jiang Zhan."

"What else?"

"Chi Fang."

"Is there no more?"

" Xiao Qiheng." Lu Jinghe found that every time he said a name, Jiang Li's eyes brightened, and the smile on his lips deepened, which proved that he really knew these people.

Thinking of this, Lu Jinghe thought of his own dream again, his inner resistance gradually became gloomy, and his face gradually sank.

"Who are they?" Lu Jinghe asked with a sullen face. The lights on the large advertising display next to the square flickered, the light hit his side face, and some stormy emotions were brewing in the bright and dark light and shadow in his eyes. , which proved that he was in a very bad mood at this time.

This was the first time he showed such emotions in front of Jiang Li. If Lu Yu was also here, he would be so scared that the soles of his feet would slip off, but Jiang Li was not afraid at all, but felt happy.

The joy in his heart seemed to break through the barrier and came surging like a tide. Jiang Li felt his heart beating violently with a "bang bang—". He looked at Lu Jinghe with a smile in his eyes, and asked without answering: "You can say what he said, why don't you ask what your relationship is with him?"

Lu Jinghe was startled by his words, and then fell silent.

In fact, Jiang Li didn't ask that, he also had such doubts.

If this person named Lu Heng is only related to Jiang Li, why does this person exist in his consciousness? This makes no sense.

So he guessed that he should also know each other, not only Lu Heng, but even the Jiang Zhan, Chi Fang, Xiao Qiheng and others he just mentioned. He also suspected that they were related to him, but who were these people? What is his relationship, he never knew.

But even so, once he thought that Jiang Li might have had a very close relationship with these people, he could not contain a kind of jealousy and anger in his heart, so he would automatically ignore the relationship between these people and himself. .

Looking at his appearance, Jiang Li also guessed that he only remembered some of these memories, not completely, and even mistakenly thought that those memories came from others, so he was so angry.

This kind of behavior of "I eat my own vinegar" really opened Jiang Li's eyes, and he couldn't help but want to laugh.

He broke away Lu Jinghe's hand, held him with his backhand, and took him away from the crowd: "Go back first, this is not the place to talk."

Lu Jinghe did not object, but just held his hand tighter, bringing Strong possessiveness.

Jiang Li was a little bit hurt by his pinching, but he didn't break free, and then he heard the cute voice of the system ringing in his mind: "Master host, are you going to showdown?"

Jiang Li listened from its mechanical voice. There was a little excitement: "Little cutie, why do you feel more excited than me."

"Hmm..." The system pondered for a while, and said, "After all, I've traveled around the world with you guys, and seeing the male protagonist can think I 'm a little excited when I wake up."

Jiang Li laughed: "How can I hear a sense of relief from an old father?"

The host shouldn't be too lonely.

Jiang Li and Lu Heng returned to the house near the school. As soon as the two opened the door and entered, Jiang Nuomi jumped down from the shelf at the entrance. It was meant to be thrown into Jiang Li's arms, but it was too hasty. , accidentally jumped over his head and almost fell to the floor.

The shelf is too high, if it falls, it will definitely be injured more or less, but fortunately, Lu Jinghe quickly hugged it.

Jiang Nuomi fell into Lu Jinghe's arms, raised his head and stared at him: "Meow~"

Lu Jinghe was not in a good mood at first, but was startled by it again, and immediately taught a black face: "Do you know? Do you know what danger is?!"

Seeing this, Jiang Li took Jiang Nuomi from his arms, patted its butt twice, and reprimanded, "Little bunny, don't crawl around in the future, you're scaring your mother, The expression on his face has changed."

The sentence "your mother" made Lu Jinghe's face even more exciting: "...and nonsense again."

"Aren't you happy to call me mother?" Jiang Li asked with a smile, holding Jiang Nuomi's upper body with both hands. , held it up, "That's your grandpa."

Jiang Nuomi looked innocent, swept back and forth with her tail hanging, and called to Lu Jinghe: "Meow."

Lu Jinghe: "..." This name is very familiar!

Jiang Li saw him pursing his lips, his expression still unhappy, so he didn't tease him any more, holding Jiang Nuomi in one hand and pulling him into the living room with the other.

When they got inside, Jiang Li put Jiang glutinous rice in Lu Jinghe's arms and asked him, "Do you remember the first time you saw Jiang glutinous rice?"

Although Lu Jinghe didn't know why he asked about this, he still asked him. Nodding truthfully: "Remember."

Jiang Li teased the ginger glutinous rice in his arms with one hand, and asked with a smile, "Then you never thought about why you are familiar with it, and would you name him Jiang glutinous rice? What kind of ginger is Jiang?"

Lu Jinghe was stunned when he heard the words, he really felt familiar when he saw Jiang glutinous rice for the first time, he was never a person who liked small animals, but when he first saw Jiang glutinous rice, he had a kind of The idea of ​​keeping it and taking care of it, and the name "Ginger Sticky Rice" was also called out subconsciously, as if it had been called countless times.

It's just Jiang Nuomi's Jiang...

His heart skipped a beat and he looked at Jiang Li: "You..."

"Jiang Li." Jiang Li met his surprised eyes and said, "Jiang Nuomi's Jiang, follow me. 's surname, don't you remember?"

"I..."

Lu Jinghe subconsciously wanted to say "I don't", but he couldn't say it, he really didn't remember.

Jiang Li saw his reaction and smiled: "It's alright, it doesn't matter if you forget it, didn't you just ask me who they are? Do you still remember my ID at station P?"

——Jiangchi Lu Xiao .

Of course Lu Jinghe remembered that after he asked this question, he immediately reacted. Isn't this ID the surname of the four people he just asked? !

This answer made his face turn cold, and the hand holding Jiang Nuomi unconsciously increased its strength. Jiang Nuomi was pressed by his arm and screamed, and his brain slapped his paw. in the bedroom.

Jiang Li didn't care about it, but reached out and stroked Lu Jinghe's frowning brow, and said, "I haven't finished speaking yet, why are you angry again?"

Lu Jinghe grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to his eyes. In contrast, his voice was depressed: "Shouldn't I be angry?"

Jiang Li chuckled lightly, and pressed his body over, trapping him between the sofa and himself, kneeling on both sides of his thighs, bending over and kissing His lips, tongue slid into his mouth nimbly.

Even in his anger, Lu Jinghe couldn't refuse him, he had a soulful attachment and possessiveness to Jiang Li, he let go of Jiang Li's hand, put his arms around his waist, and kissed him in return.

The two received a long and moist kiss, and when they parted, both of them gasped slightly.

Jiang Li kept his posture astride Lu Jinghe, lowered his head and pressed his forehead against Lu Jinghe's forehead, the corners of his eyes were still wet after the kiss, he kissed the other's nose with his nose, and said softly, "Do you still remember back then? Did I run away from home?"

Lu Jinghe raised his chin slightly and kissed his lips lightly: "Remember."

Jiang Li straightened up, looked down at him, and smiled, "I only told you before because it was because Your sexuality was discovered by your father, but he didn't tell you how you realized that you liked men, just now I have time, let's talk to you."

Lu Jinghe didn't understand why he suddenly jumped the topic here, but he didn't stop him, and He pulled him down and sat in his arms: "Okay."

"What I said may be unrealistic for a while, but I hope you can listen carefully." Jiang Li organized the language and began to say, "Actually, I I often have a dream..."

System: "..." The host is about to start talking nonsense again.

Jiang Li explained the relationship between himself and Jiang Zhan, Chi Fang, Lu Heng and Xiao Qiheng in previous lives to Lu Jinghe in the form of a dream.

A lifetime is very long, and there are many things that can be experienced. Besides, he has experienced four lifetimes, and it is impossible to tell them in detail. He clarified the relationship between the characters in each life, spread it out in front of Lu Jinghe, and told him why he His ID will be "Jiangchi Lu Xiao", why does Lu Jinghe feel familiar when they meet for the first time, and why does Lu Jinghe give Jiang Nuomi such a name.

"I didn't take this dream seriously at first. But as the dreams became more and more frequent, I gradually realized that this is not just a dream. It is very likely that I am missing memory. I also suspected that these It's true or false until I meet you."

Jiang Li looked at Lu Jinghe: "Why did you think I was familiar when you first met, why did you say some inexplicable words, and why did you have an impression of these four names? , because you are them, and they are you."

Although Lu Jinghe had already noticed when Jiang Li was speaking, his expression changed slightly when he said it himself.

"You said..." As soon as he said a word, he realized that his voice was a little hoarse, "I am them?"

"Yes." Jiang Li nodded, "Are you surprised? No? You are actually You should have had the same dream as I did, and occasionally different voices would appear in your mind, otherwise you wouldn't have asked that today."

Lu Jinghe fell silent, Jiang Li was right.

He remembered the first time he dreamed of these four people, on the day he established a relationship with Jiang Li.

After that, he also occasionally dreamed of related things again, but they were not clear and short, but some of them matched exactly what Jiang Li said at this time.

He once suspected that the four had something to do with him, and he also thought of asking Jiang Li for evidence, but he didn't want to hear the answers he didn't want to hear.

But Jiang Li told him at this time that they were him!

All he is eating his own vinegar? Realizing this problem, Lu Jinghe's expression was a little subtle.

At the same time, some messy lines suddenly flashed in his mind, like something connected to something, tugging in his head, causing his heart to throb.

"Jiang Zhan, if you are willing, then please give me more advice for the next half of my life."

"The person I care about for my whole life is right in front of me now; I am willing to use everything in exchange for my love for his life."

" I love you, too, until the end of my life."

"I said I like you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

The lines in his mind automatically turned into voices, and every sentence had an echo, constantly in his mind In response, he made a "uh" sound and closed his eyes hard, feeling that his nerves were aching and swollen from the noise.

Why do you think Jiang Li is familiar? Why was Jiang Li's eyes filled with incomprehensible sadness when he brought up this question when he was eating for the first time?

Not all of what he said about Lu Jinghe could be matched, but at this moment, all of these questions were answered.

To have the memory of the past life, this can be said to be a fantasy, but Lu Jinghe could not refute it, because as Jiang Li said, he also saw those pasts in his dreams.

If they are not themselves, why are they so?

Even though he hadn't remembered all of them, when he thought of Jiang Li's disappointed and sad eyes, Lu Jinghe couldn't contain his guilt and heartache for him. He looked at Jiang Li and said in a sullen voice, "...I'm sorry."

"Why? So?" Jiang Li asked.

Lu Jinghe was silent for a while: "I always feel sorry for you."

Jiang Li looked at him for a while, then suddenly took him into his arms, kissed his ear, and said softly, "Of course I hope you can write it down someday. All, but I prefer that you remember it voluntarily, not because of guilt towards me. I cherish the memories of previous lives with you, but the same is true for you in this life."

"...If I don't want to."

After a while, Lu Jinghe's voice suddenly sounded muffled.

"Eh?" Jiang Li was stunned for a moment, and when he let go of him, he found that the expression of self-reproach suddenly disappeared, replaced by disgust and resistance, "What is your expression?"

"I don't like having you with them. "Lu Jinghe said with a frown, his tone hard.

Jiang Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "They're not someone else, it's you."

"That's okay, I'm very unhappy now." Lu Jinghe said firmly, no matter what Jiang Chi Lu Xiao, Jiang Li can only belong to him in this life, Not even my old self!

The cause and effect have already been explained, and Lu Jinghe still wants to eat his own jealousy. Jiang Li was stunned by this coquettish operation: "You are too unreasonable to make trouble, right? As for the calligrapher, there is no reason at all. There 's no difference in life... ah!"

Before he could finish speaking, Lu Jinghe suddenly hugged him and rolled over, pressed him directly on the sofa, and lowered his head to cover his mouth.

So Mr. Lu, who "can't get along with himself", swore his sovereignty on the sofa and tossed Jiang Li until the middle of the night before giving up.

Afterwards, the system asked Jiang Li why he used a dream to explain all this.

Jiang Li said with a smile, things like soul crossing are always too shocking. In contrast, Dream Mirror would be slightly easier to accept.

...

The time for the college entrance examination is getting closer and closer, and the atmosphere of each class is like a taut string, and the fresh candidates have entered the final sprint state.

Of course, these candidates did not include Jiang Li. After he won the first place in the city's third-year high school entrance examination in the second semester, he was directly recommended to Qing University, and he did not even need to take the college entrance examination.

On the day when his high school career came to an end, Jiang's father was relieved, and offered to invite the second elders of the Lu family to have dinner to formally talk about Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe.

Although the relationship between the two is the default state of the two, but the meaning of the meeting between the parents of the two parties is different, and it is enough to justify Lu Jinghe's name.

On the day of the meal, as soon as Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe arrived in the box, they saw a huge banner with yellow characters on a red background hanging in the center of the box. !

Lu Jinghe's face darkened on the spot, and he looked at Lu Yu, who was shrinking in the corner and trying to reduce his sense of existence: "Are you tired of living?"

During this time, he could already think of more things, including the previous few days. World friends pull the banner of the show operation.

Jiang Li laughed outright, no matter how many worlds he changed, this second-hand hobby of pulling banners still hasn't changed.

With the consent of both parents, the meal was enjoyable until the hotel closed.

On the day the university started, Lu Jinghe sent Jiang Li to Qing University.

The two stood at the entrance of Qing University. Lu Jinghe took Jiang Li's hand and turned his head to ask him, "Do you want to take a picture?

" situation at the time.

At that time, Chi Fang took his hand and said with a bright smile: "Daughter-in-law, take a photo."

Jiang Li smiled, not caring about the people around, and clasped his fingers tightly: "Okay, Mr. Lu."

Lu Jinghe chuckled lightly, raised his phone, and made a "click" to freeze the moment.

...

——End——

In Lu Jinghe's life, although he gradually remembered some memories of the previous lives, he could not remember all of them, but this did not prevent his love for Jiang Li from becoming more and more as time passed. come deeper and deeper.

When he was getting old, he sat in the courtyard of the Siheyuan with a blanket on his legs, took Jiang Li's hand beside him, and said in a slow and laborious tone, "Although I am jealous that they have owned it in another world. You, but I'm also glad that they existed, because they let me know that maybe I can meet you again in the next life."

Jiang Li, like him, has gray hair, and the two have walked hand in hand for a lifetime, and now it is finally time to part. when.

Jiang Li lowered his head and kissed his wrinkled hands, promising softly, "I'll find you, I promise."

His kiss stayed for a few seconds, Lu Jinghe's little finger trembled, and then dropped.

Jiang Li raised his head and found that he was leaning on the reclining chair, his eyes were closed, and there was a smile on his lips.

"The male protagonist's favorability level is full." The system's voice sounded, "Master, please mourn.

" There are no other options.

He took a deep breath and inserted his fingers between Lu Jinghe's fingers, entwining them tightly.

"Enter the next world."