Chapter 157

The reunion between Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe was short. Although Lu Jinghe mentioned at dinner yesterday that he was watching Jiang Li's live broadcast, but only half a day later, Jiang Li did not spend dozens of dollars on him and Lu Jinghe in the live broadcast. thousands of viewers.

I didn't understand it until the particularly concerned piece of information jumped out just now.

While he was stunned, Lu Jinghe had already walked up to him.

With his arrival, Jiang Li smelled a faint fragrance of flowers. The floral fragrance is light and elegant, with a fresh dewy smell, the fragrance is tangy, and it makes people feel good.

Jiang Nuomi jumped from Lu Jinghe's hand to Jiang Li's arms, Jiang Li hugged it, and looked up at Lu Jinghe, who handed the bouquet in front of him, with a gentle expression: "Picked in the mountains, thinking of you Maybe I like it, so I'll bring it back."

The flower in front of him, Jiang Li couldn't name, the white petals, the light golden heart, a bit like a lily, and more complex than the lily's petals, the overall appearance of the flower is more solemn And noble, the taste is also lighter and more elegant, with a little dewdrops on the petals, and Lu Jinghe's sleeve just got wet with dew on his wrist.

Those who are willing to get up in the mountains in the morning to pick a bunch of flowers for you must also be the ones who put you on top of their hearts.

Jiang Li reached out and took the bouquet in his hand, and his fingertips inadvertently touched his slightly wet hand. The wetness seemed to spread to his heart through a brief contact, making his heart instantly soften into a

"Thank you." Jiang Li Holding the bouquet, Li raised his head and smiled at him, "I like it very much."

Looking at his smile, Lu Jinghe was also very happy: "There are flower fields in the mountains, if you want to see them, I'll take you there after breakfast. " Okay. "

Jiang Li readily agreed. On the way up the mountain yesterday afternoon, he took a look at the scenery outside the window. The scenery was pleasant and very suitable for autumn tours.

it is good."

The two went to the hall to put the flowers in vases. Lu Jinghe picked a lot. After the vases in the hall were full, Jiang Li brought some back to the room. After he had finished the flowers, the two went to the dining hall for breakfast.

The breakfast prepared by Aunt Lan is also very nutritious. In addition to chicken porridge and some side dishes with porridge, she also steamed soup dumplings and shrimp dumplings. She added lotus seeds and peeled red dates to the freshly ground soy milk. The aroma is mixed with the sweetness of red dates, which is very fragrant and delicious.

The mountains are far away from the city. When Aunt Lan is free, she grows some fruits and vegetables in the open space in the backyard. Lu Jinghe asked people to install water pipes and sprinklers around the vegetable garden. She usually waters it very easily. As for meat These fresh meat dishes are sent up the mountain every day.

Jiang Li didn't have to do anything other than live broadcast for two hours at night. Seeing that Aunt Lan was busy alone, he suggested that he should prepare dinner in the evening, and let Lu Jinghe and Aunt Lan try his craftsmanship.

Aunt Lan was surprised that he could cook, and seeing that Lu Jinghe didn't object, she readily agreed.

After the meal, Lu Jinghe and Jiang left the door.

The courtyard is located halfway up the mountain, and the road up is not as smooth and easy to walk as the road down the mountain, because there are hardly any people coming.

Lu Jinghe didn't take him too far, but looked around.

August and September are the osmanthus season. There are rows of osmanthus trees planted on both sides of the road near the courtyard. When Jiang Li opened the window in the morning, he could smell the fragrance of osmanthus. It was windy at night. When he woke up early, the sides of the road were half golden.

The place where Lu Jinghe picked flowers was not far from the courtyard. The two of them only walked there for more than ten minutes. They walked and chatted, and they arrived at the place in no time.

At first Jiang Li thought that what Lu Jinghe picked was just the small flowers in the mountains, but when the white flower field appeared in front of him, he was stunned.

The flower field in front of you is very large, and you can hardly see everything at a glance. The white flowers are blooming one after another, and the wind blows past to form white waves, which gives people the feeling of holy, beautiful and magnificent.

"It's so beautiful." Jiang Li sighed from the bottom of his heart. He couldn't name these flowers, and he had never seen them before, but their beauty was beyond doubt.

He couldn't help but took two steps forward, stopped at the edge of the flower field, bent down and reached out to touch one of the flowers on the edge.

The soft touch of the petals brushed against the fingers, leaving an indescribably gentle and refreshing floral fragrance.

There were a few footprints on the ground beside his feet, and the flowers at the footprints were empty. Jiang Li guessed that the flowers at this location were picked by Lu Jinghe.

Thinking of him coming to pick a bunch of flowers for himself in the early morning, Jiang Li felt a warm feeling in his heart, and the injustice that he had forgotten about him in every life disappeared in an instant.

In fact, no matter whether he has any memories with him or not, he always keeps himself in the top of his heart.

Thinking of this, his mood suddenly brightened, and he turned back to the person who stared at him behind him and showed a smile from his heart.

Lu Jinghe, who had been looking at him, touched his smile, but felt that he was more moved than the sea of ​​flowers in front of him.

"Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 12%, and the current favorability is 82%." The system reminded.

Jiang Li is no stranger to the increase in favorability. He believes that if he also has favorability, it must be 100%.

Lu Jinghe also took a few steps forward, came to his side, looked at the flower field, and said slowly, "This is the flower field left by the teacher."

"Huh?" Jiang Li turned to look at him.

Regarding Lu Jinghe's affairs, apart from knowing that he was a calligrapher, he didn't know any other information, and he didn't have time to understand it.

Lu Jinghe introduced his teacher Qi Lao, and also explained the reason why he lives here

"This is when the teacher took the seeds back from a remote town when he went on a trip." Lu Jinghe reached out and touched the petals swaying in the wind, "The teacher planted them all by himself. At first there was only a small area, and later The longer it grows, the more it grows into a flower field."

Year after year, the flower grows more and more, but the teacher is gone.

Jiang Li listened carefully to what he said, looked at the sea of ​​​​flowers in front of him, and said softly, "Your teacher must be a very good elder."

Lu Jinghe nodded, this is true, for him, a teacher is the same as a parent's status of.

"By the way, what are the names of these flowers?" Jiang Li asked.

Lu Jinghe said: "The locals in the town call this flower 'Bailu', because its flowering period will wither on the September Bailu festival."

It blooms in August and witheres in September, hence the name Bailu.

Afterwards, the two walked around the neighborhood again. Lu Jinghe told Jiang Li that there were natural hot springs in the mountains. A few years ago, he specially let people guide the hot spring water to the courtyard, and built two hot spring rooms in the courtyard. Like, you can go to the hot springs anytime.

The temperature difference between day and night is large, and it is indeed very suitable to take a hot spring at night. Jiang Li is not polite, and even responds.

The sun was getting higher and higher, and when it was almost noon, the two walked back, and when they got home, they could have lunch.

As soon as the two entered the house, Aunt Lan came to remind Lu Jinghe that his cell phone had been left at home and rang all morning. The caller was Lu Yu, and she answered it for him when she saw that it was too loud.

Lu Jinghe nodded, probably guessing the reason for Lu Yu's call, and went back and took his mobile phone to call him back.

As he expected, as soon as he answered the phone, Lu Yu asked over there, "Brother, can I find you?"

Lu Jinghe glanced at Jiang Li who was playing with Jiang Nuomi in the yard, and refused very indifferently: "I can't."

"..." Lu Yu disagreed, "I've already picked up my clothes, I'll just wait for your approval!"

Lu Jinghe said concisely: "I don't agree."

Lu Yu: "..."

Lu Jinghe hung up the phone and put it aside, Lu Yu was too noisy, if he really came over, he and Jiang Li would not have the chance to get along alone .

Making up his mind not to let Lu Yu disturb him, Lu Jinghe went out and asked Jiang Li to have lunch with him.

If Qi Rui didn't come on weekdays, there would only be two people at home, Lu Jinghe and Aunt Lan. To be honest, it would be a bit deserted. There would be more Jiang Li, and Lu Jinghe would also be accompanied. The two of them cook.

After the meal, Lu Jinghe took Jiang away to familiarize himself with the way home, so that he would not get lost, but the place was too big, there were many houses, yards, and all kinds of trails. After walking halfway, the two returned to the hall. .

The hall and the courtyard outside are where Lu Jinghe usually spends his time. Jiang Li didn't have time to take a good look at it last night. Now that he has time, he took a closer look at the furnishings in the hall.

Every decoration in the hall is very attentive. It can be seen that the owner has a very high taste in life. There is a pen, ink, paper and inkstone on the desk, which proves that Lu Jinghe usually practices calligraphy here.

Jiang Li walked to the desk, turned around and asked Lu Jinghe, who had followed him, "Can I borrow your pen, ink, paper and inkstone?"

Lu Jinghe would not refuse Jiang Li's request, and his handwriting was very similar to his own. This matter has always been very strange. Hearing him ask this question, he immediately agreed, and even grinded it for him by himself.

If Qi Rui is here, he must be very surprised.

Lu Jinghe cherished his brushes very much. He would not let anyone touch them, let alone use them. He even did the cleaning by himself, and never let anyone do it for him.

Lu Jinghe helped Jiang Li to grind, and his eyes fell on his hand in writing. He watched as he dipped in ink and began to write. With each stroke, the word "Lu" fell on the paper.

Although Jiang Li didn't raise his head, he could still feel the inquiry in his eyes. He knew what Lu Jinghe was wondering about, but the handwriting between the two was too similar.

In the previous world, Jiang Li was taught by Xiao Qiheng from writing to writing, but in this life, Lu Jinghe continued Xiao Qiheng's calligraphy skills, and their handwriting was naturally similar.

After writing the three words "Lu Jinghe", Jiang Li put down his pen, raised his head and said to Lu Jinghe, who had been looking at him, "I laughed at the axe in front of Master Lu."

Lu Jinghe: "..." The

sentence "Master Lu" reminded Lu Jinghe again. The title "Mr. Lu" was silent for a while before he said: "Nothing, you write very well."

"Really?" Jiang Li smiled, "Some audience members said that my words are very similar to yours. , I didn't know that Master Lu was you at the time, so I called you Mr. Lu by mistake, don't mind."

"...I don't mind."

Lu Jinghe paused for a while, but still asked his doubts, "Your word... Did you practice it by yourself?"

Jiang Li knew what he meant, but since his memory had not fully recovered at this time, he couldn't say it was taught by him, so he simply said nonsense: "Yes, you may not believe it when you say it, but I don't know what's going on, but the writing looks like your words, maybe it's fate!"

After speaking, he nodded seriously: "Fate, it's amazing."

Lu Jinghe: "..." Almost Believe it.

In the afternoon, Jiang Li was in charge of cooking dinner. His craftsmanship was the same as in the previous worlds, and he won unanimous praise again. While eating, Aunt Lan praised whoever married him in the future would be happy.

Hearing this, Lu Jinghe thought that was exactly the case, I am very happy now.

After dinner, there was only half an hour left before the live broadcast. Jiang Li needed to go back to his room to change his equipment, and walked back with Lu Jinghe, who was going back to the hall.

When the hall was separated, Jiang Li brought up the issue of Lu Jinghe closing his eyes to reward him in the live broadcast room, and told him not to spend any more money.

Hearing this, Lu Jinghe was a little stunned: "How do you know it's me?"

Jiang Li shook his phone and said with a smile, "When I posted on Weibo this morning, your phone just popped up a reminder that you were paying special attention and I saw it."

Lu Jinghe didn't expect this, and was a little annoyed that he didn't put his phone away before going out. , but he still insisted on the reward: "As you said, you can reward within your ability."

"But you are rewarding too much." Jiang Li shook his head, "The audience's reward platform needs to draw 50 yuan. % of the share, as of last night, you have given a total of 380,000 rewards, half of which are for the platform, which is too wasteful."

Lu Jinghe knew how much the platform would take, but he didn't know it would take so much. Come on, what he gave Jiang Li was half divided, and he frowned: "Then I will transfer the reward to you via WeChat?"

Jiang Li didn't expect him to say this, and was amused by his thought. He waved his hand and said, "It's really not necessary. I'll talk about this later. I'll go back and change my clothes first."

Lu Jinghe looked at his back and thought about the question of "half the platform as a reward". He went back and called Qi Rui. Let him buy the live broadcast platform.

Qi Rui was eating, and when he heard his question, he thought he wanted to invest: "Are you considering investing? The platform has large traffic, which is indeed a good direction."

"It's not investment." Lu Jinghe said, he already has a lot of money After a few lifetimes, you won't be able to splurge, and there's no need to invest any more.

He told Qi Rui about the platform's reward sharing and Jiang Li's forbidding him to reward him. If he bought the platform, then there would be no waste. Anyway, it was his own in the end.

Qi Rui wondered why Lu Jinghe suddenly started investing. He didn't expect that it was because of this reason that he wanted to buy a live broadcast platform. It was so simple and rude that he fell into silence.

"Can't I afford it?" Lu Jinghe asked aloud when he saw that he was silent.

"...No." Qi Rui said, "Don't mention one platform, two are more than enough."

Where Mr. Lu couldn't see, Assistant Qi had no intention of continuing to eat, and silently shed tears of poverty.

The happiness of rich people is really unimaginable.