Chapter 146

Jiang Li didn't come to this world for a long time, and he didn't come into contact with many people. He was still thinking about when to light up the taskbar and when his lover would appear, but he didn't expect to meet him on the street today.

Surprises always come so suddenly.

When the system's voice reminded him, his brain was blank for a second, and the words "the crowd searched for him thousands of times, suddenly looking back, but the man was in the dim light" flashed in his heart, and the reaction was Take off your mask and respond.

Of course, fortunately, the system reminded him in time that he is now dressed as a woman. He changed his voice a little bit. His voice sounded like a relatively heavy female voice, not a completely male voice. Learned a little bit of voice changing skills from a professional voice actor.

Lu Jinghe didn't know what he was thinking at all. He stopped Jiang Li just now and blurted out the abrupt words. He thought the other party would be angry, but unexpectedly, he received such a familiar sentence.

——All the encounters in the world are reunions after a long absence.

His heart was beating rapidly because of his words, and the heart rate was a little too fast, as if something was about to break through the layers of fog and emerge.

Especially after face-to-face, the familiarity with Jiang Li in his heart became heavier.

Lu Jinghe didn't let go of Jiang Li's hand. He was usually the most polite, but at this moment, his palm seemed to have his own thoughts and was out of his control. Slowly said: "Hello, I'm Lu Jinghe."

Jiang Li flipped his wrist skillfully, broke away his hand, and held his palm with his backhand: "Hello, I'm Jiang Li."

The eyes of the two never left. The other party didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with this.

However, as a bystander, Qi Rui was so sore that his teeth fell out.

After Jiang Li took off his mask, Qi Rui was more surprised by Jiang Li's identity than his despair at their earthy conversation.

He had no idea that the female anchor named "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" would be stopped by Mr. Lu. The anchor was wearing a mask, so what did Mr. Lu rely on to recognize him in a blink of an eye? It's amazing too! !

Also, the voice of the anchor is not the same as the one on the Internet, it feels a lot lower, but the real person is more beautiful than the video.

"Cough." Qi Rui coughed aloud at the right time.

As soon as he reminded them, the two of them realized that they were on the sidewalk, and one or two passersby looked at them curiously.

Knowing that the roadside is not the place to talk, Lu Jinghe released his hand and said apologetically, "Sorry, I was abrupt."

"That's not true." Jiang Li smiled, "Nice to meet you."

He laughed. When the time came, the eyebrows were curved, and the black and white eyes were full of clear smiles, without a trace of falsehood.

Lu Jinghe suddenly had the urge to reach out and touch his eyes, but it was the first time the two of them met. Such a move was too far-fetched. He could only hold back the commotion in his heart and unconsciously rubbed the pulp of his fingers.

"Meeting is fate. I don't know if Mr. Lu can admire his face and drink afternoon tea." Jiang Li looked at Lu Jinghe and said, since he met, he must not let it go so easily.

Qi Rui didn't expect him to be so bold, and asked Mr. Lu for afternoon tea when they first met! Seeing Mr. Lu's heartbeat, he had to remind him, "Mr. Lu, the old man's appointment is at three o'clock." The

Lu family's family meeting was scheduled for three o'clock in the afternoon. Just now, Mr. Lu called to ask where Lu Jinghe was. , It's already 2:30, and it takes at least ten minutes to get to Lu Zhai from here.

The Lu family is most punctual, whether it is Old Man Lu or Lu Jinghe. At this moment, his parents and younger brother were already at home, so Lu Jinghe couldn't keep his word.

It's just that he doesn't want to lose the opportunity to sit and chat with Jiang Li. His feeling for this person in front of him is really amazing. Even though he has never seen it before, he has an indescribable longing in his heart to get close to this person. Even want to hug each other.

This feeling grew from the first time he saw the other party on the live broadcast platform. He didn't understand why, it seemed like it was innate.

So he said to Jiang Li, "Sorry, I'll have something to do later. If you want, how about having a light meal together tomorrow?"

Jiang Li naturally wouldn't refuse, he nodded generously: "Of course, it's my pleasure."

Then he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and said to Lu Jinghe, "Since we want to have dinner together, let's add WeChat first."

"Okay." Lu Jinghe nodded, took out his mobile phone, and when it was handed to Jiang Li I stopped, and then I realized that my mobile phone was a keyboard machine many years ago, and the WeChat software was not installed at all.

Jiang Li was a little surprised when he saw the black keyboard in his hand: "Huh?"

Lu Jinghe: "..." Ah, there is no WeChat.

A faint embarrassment flashed in Lu Jinghe's heart, but his face did not show any sign of it. He turned his head to look at Qi Rui, and said in a light tone, "Give me the phone."

Qi Rui opened his WeChat without saying a word, and handed it to him.

Lu Jinghe used Qi Rui's WeChat to add Jiang Li, and was satisfied. He returned the phone to Qi Rui, pressed a series of numbers on his keyboard, and handed it to Jiang Li: "My contact information."

Jiang Li was in He entered his number on his mobile phone, dialed it, and hung up when he heard the built-in bell of Ding Ding Dang Dang, and then said to Lu Jinghe, "My number, you can call me at any time."

This sentence The promise-like words warmed Lu Jinghe's heart, with a smile in his eyes: "Okay, so do you."

Qi Rui: "..."

He looked at the two people in front of him, looking at each other, and he complained in his heart: It's like the first time you two meet, it's like an old lover who has been out of touch for many years! !

Even if Lu Jinghe didn't want to leave, but the time was urgent, he could only leave first.

Jiang Li watched their car leave in a very happy mood, and let the system game tablet call out.

[Main quest: Raiders male protagonist: Lu Jinghe, side quest: Gain the understanding and support of parents. 】

The main quest is the same as the previous one, Jiang Li left it alone after knowing the name of his lover, and focused on the side quests.

Originally ran away from home because his sexual orientation was not approved by his parents. He was so angry that he was willing to go back until the second elder agreed with his choice, but he left suddenly, and he didn't wait for his parents to give in until he died.

Jiang Li remembered the distressed appearance of the other side when he first saw Jiang's mother, although he knew it wasn't for himself, he couldn't help but sigh.

The other party said that Jiang's father had returned from a business trip, and he planned to come to see him after he was busy. He was very happy to hear that he wanted to repeat the study, and he must have lost a lot of anger.

"Rest in peace."

Jiang Li said softly in his heart, I will take good care of them for you.

...

Lu Jinghe was sitting in the car, holding the phone in his hand. The screen happened to be Jiang Li's phone number. He read it back and forth twice, and memorized the series of numbers by heart.

Qi Rui saw in the rearview mirror that he was looking at the phone with his head down and motionless, and said, "Mr. Lu, I'll help you get a new phone as soon as I send you back."

"Yes." Lu Jinghe responded. With a sound, he didn't look up.

The car stopped at the traffic light, Qi Rui opened his WeChat, clicked on Jiang Li's Moments, and handed it to Lu Jinghe: "Mr. Lu, this is Miss Jiang's WeChat, you can check her Moments, people don't often Saying that getting to know a person starts with her circle of friends?"

"Thank you." Lu Jinghe took it and looked down to see Jiang Li's name.

Jiang Li's WeChat name is very simple, it is his real name, and his profile picture is a picture of a cactus. His circle of friends is also very simple, with only one post just posted today.

——Jiang Li: The new balcony has a new look. [Picture]

In the photo is a corner of the balcony. There are rows of small potted plants neatly placed on the six-tier wooden shelf. The succulents and cacti are round and very cute under the sunlight.

Lu Jinghe guessed that this was where Jiang Li lived. Looking at the plants in the picture, he imagined Jiang Li taking a picture with his mobile phone after arranging them, and the corners of his lips raised slightly unconsciously.

From last night to today, Qi Rui has seen Lu Jinghe smile twice. He glanced at the leaves outside the car window. It was only autumn, but he felt that his boss had entered spring ahead of schedule.

The car stopped in the courtyard of Lu's house. Qi Rui quickly got out of the car to help Lu Jinghe open the door, but the other party got off the car before him.

Lu Jinghe returned the mobile phone to Qi Rui, ordered him to buy a mobile phone, and walked towards the door of the living room.

Seeing him coming back, the housekeeper greeted him with a smile: "Master Jinghe."

"Uncle Lu." Lu Jinghe nodded to the other side, walked into the house, and when he reached the living room, he saw Lu Yu dismantling something on the sofa.

Lu Yu also saw him, stretched out his hand, waved, and shouted, "Brother, you're back, come here! My boss sent me something!"

Lu Jinghe was also watching Jiang Li's live broadcast, and naturally knew that the boss he was talking about was Who, who was walking in, paused after hearing his words, turned a corner and walked towards him, stopped in front of him, and looked down at the box in his hand.

Qi Rui had already passed the winning practice questions to Lu Yu, and Lu Yu knew about it. He was so excited when he received the item today, looking at the sender, "Jiangchi Lu Xiao", all four words Can say "Boss".

When I was dismantling things, I saw my brother come in, so I couldn't help showing off and called people over.

The outer packaging of the box was very good, and there was still tape on the outside. Lu Yu carefully removed the tape with a knife, opened the box, and saw the complete set of exercise books lying inside.

There are three workbooks in total, and there is a card on the workbook.

[TO Lu Yu: The road of life is long and far, don't waste the best time, knowledge changes destiny. BY Jiangchi Lu Xiao(*^__^*)],

there is also a smiley face in emoji where Jiang Li signed the signature, Lu Yu looked at the card and showed a idiot-like smile: "Hehehehe, the boss's autograph is simply Don't be too happy!!!"

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Handwriting? I knew it was sent to the mountains.