Chapter 2

I turned to Willa. “What do you want?”, I asked and I crossed my arms. “You just need to come with us”, she repeated. “Well, I am not. I am not just going to follow you around like a baby duckling”, I told her and she growled and her eyes turned into an orange/yellowish color. “Willa...”, Wyatt started, but she didn't say anything to him. She just growled at me and when she was almost about to attack me I started to growl too. No one was going to mess with me. Then Wynter came between us and snapped her fingers in front of our face and we both looked at her. She shared a look with Willa and then Wyatt went over to me and he whispered in my ear: “Y/N, we are not going to hurt you or do anything to you. Please just trust me...”. I glared at him for some seconds and then I walked with him, with a confused Wynter and a jealous Willa following us.

——

After a while we were in the forests and Wyatt left me to go to Willa, while Wynter walked to me. I didn't talk so much when we were walking. I was just curiously looking around me and noticed that this town was actually pretty nice. Everything in ZombieTown was dark colored, what was more my style than the bright colors of Seabrook. The forests were cold, but that was great in these warm days of the summer vacation. We walked further until we got by some sort of cave. Willa walked in, followed by Wynter and then I went with Wyatt. Inside there were a lot of werewolves: They were playing games, talking, laughing, howling and everything else and it seemed fun. “Welcome... To our home”, Wyatt said and I smiled a bit.  “Woah...”, was all I could say. “Come on. I'll show you around”, Wynter said and she walked with me somewhere else and showed me every little centimeter of the cave. When we came back we saw Willa and Wyatt having a little argument and then I heard my phone beep, it was the only thing I had taken with me. I looked at it and I saw I had missed 4 calls of each one of the Core 4 and I saw that Carlos texted me saying: “Y/N? Where are you?”, “Are you ok?” and “I am freaking out right now about you... Where are you???”. I sighed and looked at Wynter, who was peeking with me at my messages. “Who is ‘C-Dog🐾🐕’?”, she asked me, while looking at the messages again. I quickly turned the phone off, so she couldn't stare at my phone anymore and I told her that he was a friend of mine. She asked: “Is he your boyfriend?”. “Uh... No...”, I said, “And back off! I gotta go... Bye!”. I walked to Wyatt and Willa and also told them goodbye as I ran off.

To be continued...