Chapter 12: First Kiss (Carlos VS Wyatt)

Y/N's POV:

In the evening and I was having a sleepover at my and Uma's bedroom. We invited Mal, Evie, Jay, A-Li, Addison, Bonzo and Bree. As first A-Li came holding 3 ice creams, one for her, one for me and one of Uma. I thanked her and she went inside. Then Mal and Evie came, then Addison, then Bree and Bonzo.

“So Jay's late? Again?”, Mal questioned. “Yep, you know how he is right?”, I laughed and Mal, Evie and Uma joined in. Then there was a knock on the door. “Seems like he decided to show up”, Uma spoke with a grin. “Go on, bestie! Open the door!”, A-Li squealed. “Yeah, then we can play the game!”, Bree agreed and I sighed as I stood up and walked away to the door. Then I opened it to see Jay... Together with Carlos and Wyatt. “Jayden From Agrabah, how dare...”, I wanted to joke around, but froze when my Y/E/C eyes met Wyatt's dark brown and Carlos' chocolate brown eyes. “I brought some company”, he shrugged and moved me a bit away from the door way as he walked in. Carlos followed him and smiled at me and touched my shoulder gently. I smiled back at him as he walked away. Wyatt walked behind Carlos and winked at me as he whispered under his breath: “Awooo”. Translated it meant “Beauty”, so I just looked away.

We all say down together in a circle as we started to play Truth or Dare. “Truth or Dare, A-Li?”, Evie asked the other blue haired girl. “Truth”, A-Li said and smiled. “Okay, do you ever have had a crush on A-Spen or A-Lan?”, Evie asked. “No way, they are just siblings to me... A-Spen is the oldest, then A-Lan and then me”, A-Li shrugged like it wasn't a real question, “Wyatt, truth or dare?”. “Hmm... Truth”, he said thoughtfully. “Okay, do you have a crush on someone?”. “Yes, yeah, I do”, Wyatt smiled. “Carlos does too”, Jay said as he poked Carlos' arm. “Jay!”, Carlos said and rolled his eyes. “Well, is it someone in this room?”, Bree asked confused. Both of them answered with ‘yes’. “Is it a ‘she’?”, Addison asked and again they answered with a ‘yes’. “It isn't me, right?”, Bree said, cuddling Bonzo. “Or me?”, Mal asked, thinking about Harry. “Or me?”, Uma said, rolling their eyes at the boys. “Or me?”, Addison asked. “It's neither of you 4”, Wyatt said and Carlos nodded. “It isn't any of the bluenettes either”, Carlos said. “Y/N?”, Evie asked and both of them nodded. “Oooh”, Jay teased them, while I just looked away.