Chapter 17: The Reactions

Y/N's POV:

“Woah, you look awesome, Y/N!”, Wynter squealed as she touched my hair. Everyone else just stared at me in shock. Then I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a purple pants and a yellowish brownish top and a dark purple jacket. I was finally happy, until my phone went off. It was Uma spamming me with messages:
Sis, where are you?”, “Girl, you haven't forgot our movie night right?”, “Hun, you better show up or else”,“You aren't answering your calls... WHERE ARE YOU?!” and “I am going to track you down in 20 seconds”.

I quickly replied with: “Geez, chill! I am on my way to the hotel okay?”. “Fine, you have 5 minutes”, Uma answered and I decided to run my way to the room, so I said bye to my friends and ran off.

I ran to Uma's and my room, where Uma and Carlos were waiting for me. “Hi you guys!”, I said in a high pitched voice. “Y/N!”, Carlos exclaimed and jumped off his chair and ran to me. “Why do you look like my twin?”, he laughed, but his eyes were full of  curiosity. “Can you promise me that you won't be mad?”, I quietly whispered as the both of them glared at each other and then nodded. “I am the Alpha of the wolf gang. You know? Willa, Wynter, Walker... Wyatt... And the others!”, I said, but my voice whispered the name of my friend, my wolf crush. “Wyatt? You mean the strange dude with the Black with white hair? Nuh-uh, sister. He is a heartbreaker”, Uma answered and I sighed and looked at Carlos, who was looking in front of him, thoughtfully.

“Y/N... You see... I care a lot about you and you're the prettiest girl I know, so I don't want to have your golden heart broken by some... Dude like Wyatt...”, Carlos spoke, “But I still see you as the same Y/N. I promise you...”. I blushed and felt my white braids as I looked at Carlos. He was so kind and caring for me and he was the only one who understood me for real. “Yeah, okay, so I'll get Mal, Evie, Jay, Harry and Gil over, because this... No...”, Uma sighed as she left. I looked down. Did I dissapointed her? Was she now mad at me for forever? Uma was always one of my best friends and I didn't want to upset her. “Hey, it's okay...”, Carlos smiled as he hugged me. And I felt relaxed and relieved even if it was for one second.