Chapter 7

• Y/N's POV •

Some days later I was in my room with Uma and A-Li and we were playing Truth or Dare. Not too long ago I introduced A-Li to Uma and they became friends in seconds. They both were there for me when I felt sad and left out.

“Okay, okay, okay... Uma, Truth or Dare?”, A-Li giggled. “Uhm... I have done many dares, so for this time truth?”, she mumbled. “Okay... Do you like Gil?”, A-Li went on. “A-LI!!!!”, Uma screamed as she took a pillow and smacked A-Li off her bed. “Uma? Is there something I should know?”, I asked crossing my arms. “Ugh, I hate you, A-Li!”, Uma screamed angrily. “No you don't”, A-Li smirked. Uma rolled her eyes in irritation. “Uma, do you like Gil?”, I asked. “Well, that's a difficult question. I mean like... He is kinda cute and funny, but he is definitely an stupid idiot”, Uma answered rolling her eyes again and crossing her arms in defense. “That's not an answer to my question, friend”, I told her. “Fine! Yes! I like him a little!”, she yelled. “Thank you!”, I said with full sarcasm. “No prob, Wolfy”, she said back with a smirk. “Shrimpy”, I mumbled and laughed as she groaned. “Can we continue the game, please?”, A-Li asked with her kindest voice. “Okay, Y/N... Truth or Dare?”, Uma asked. “Hmm... Maybe Dare?”, Y/N answered. “Okay, I dare you to eat the expired ice cream from the kitchen”, Uma dared me and I groaned. It has been there for like 3 days or so. “I hate you, Shrimp Girl”, I told her. “Nah, hun, you don't”, she smirked.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to grab my rotten ice cream when my phone rang. A-Li was quicker than me and grabbed my phone from the table and threw herself on my bed. “Ohhh... You got one missed text from both Wyatt and Carlos!”, she giggled as she scrolled to my phone. “Oh, let me see that”, Uma said and A-Li handed her the phone. “Don't you dare!”, I yelled at her, but she rolled her eyes and went through my phone. “ ‘Y/N, do you want to hang at my and Jay's room tonight? We can play videogames 😄 ~ Carlos’. Ohh, Puppy Boy wants you, girl. ‘Hey Y/N, I am gone for some days, but when I come back we can hang in the wolf den? - Wyatt’. N/N, you pull the strings of those two boys!”, Uma laughed. “No, I don't. Stop being weird”, I argued, but I actually knew that that stupid angry Shrimp was right.

Hey girls,
So I wanted to update this. And I had a idea for another book if I ever get time to update again. It's like the Descendants Characters as Characters from my own series. Let me know if I should make that book. Bye!