Chapter 2: He sees a Village

He was still sleeping with his back against the tree his eyes fluttered open to the outside world. Affogato grimaced at the sight of being outside. He believes he should live in a castle full of riches and royalties. People should be bowing at his feet. Wishful thinking on his part is it? Affogato gets up from his "seat" on the ground, he brushes the dirt off his clothes, how he hates getting dirty but he has to deal with dirtiness. He took a step forward with his left foot, while his staff made a jingle sound due to the chains around it. Affogato took in the noises from the animals living in the area. At least this is peaceful it puts him at ease as well as makes him forget why he was living outside in the first place. "Wish this sound would stay in my head daily." He spoke. Walking for hours, he felt a bit tired. His feet began to hurt along with his back. He is used to walking, but not this far. "I need to have a rest. My feet are killing me!" Affogato shouted. Thank the God of Desserts no one heard that. He sat down on a vacant tree stump to rest a bit. "I must be getting old," Affogato said while coughing some. Taps his fingers on his staff, out of boredom. Suddenly, he heard a couple of people walking past him talking and giggling up a storm. 'People' he thought to himself. 'Are there people living somewhere?' He asked himself this question in his head. Affogato, followed behind those people to see where they were going. It is the best way to blend in any way to not look like a loser. Once the people and him made it to where they were going,it was in a village. A big one at that. Affogato stared at it in awe. He knew now someone has to let him stay.

(End)