Chapter 5: The Past (Part 1)

A/N: (This will be in parts. I want to make up a backstory for him. >:) )

He sits on the ground as usual with nowhere else to sit. Affogato to one of the jellies out of his bag and started to eat a yellow one. The yellow jellies tasted great to him, he ate them quick. After he ate the other jellies he got from the boy earlier during the day, he was on his last one. It was a red jelly. This last red jelly reminded him of his past. A past he wishes to not remember. 

(Affogato's early years)

A child version of Affogato is playing outside by himself, while the other children are giggling, running around, and getting all dirty. Affogato sat there playing with a stick the whole time while watching the children play. A child with blonde hair and green eyes came up to him and took his stick away. "Look what we have here, coffee and ice cream boy is playing with a stick, how lame! Haha!" She throws the stick at Affogato's head as it almost popped him in his right eye. "What a freak? Why the fuck is his hair brown and white? Everyone else doesn't have that." Another girl who had pigtails said with malice in her voice. "Besides who would want to be friends with him anyway? He isn't a real cookie, to begin with." A boy who was shorter than the two girls spoke as he smirk. Affogato's eyes started to water some. He wanted to say something to them, but he couldn't. Why was he so useless? This same group of cookies always- no other cookies besides them would shun him. What did he do to deserve poor treatment? Even the adults would dig in on him telling him he isn't worth anything. He has no talent and skill. He at times thought, he shouldn't even exist at all. He wanted to hide away for good. Affogato left the area where he just got bullied and started to cry on his way home. Home? What was that? What was home for him? He didn't have a place to go. The only place he could call home is the outside world which is cruel. He went over to his so-called home which consisted of a cave that he slept in day and night with little to no comfort at all. Anyone who walked that way and saw him didn't even offer to help him out. This has been going on for over 4 years. Affogato had points in time when people let him stay with him, but soon after he would have to go and find elsewhere to stay. A little kid, out with no actual home, that scared him to bits. You would think adults would have the common sense to keep him stay- wait, there was this family who did let him stay. This family was known for their witchcraft and knowledgeable use of dark magic very well. They were the ones who took Affogato in as he was their own son.

(End of Chapter 5 Part 1)