Chapter 15: The Past Part 8

(A/N: Warning. There will be death and blood.)

(Last part for The Past)

What is it that Swallowtail Cookie hates about him? Why did he pick on him? Make his life not worth living? All of this doesn't add up. Affogato Cookie is laying on the bed crying up a storm. He didn't do anything wrong. He stopped crying, and a surge of dark feelings emerged from his head to his toe, he could feel the rage boiling up within him. Swallowtail Cookie is going to pay for making his life a living hell. Affogato Cookie got up from the bed and stood on his feet, once he did this action he went over to the drawer and took out a pair of nice-sized scissors. Someone is about to die tonight.

Swallowtail and Chrysalis Cookie are both in the living room talking to each other about trivial matters. "I never knew he was mean to you. I am sorry brother, I wasn't there to stop him." Chrysalis Cookie said glum. What they both didn't know, is Affogato Cookie coming into the living room to start chaos. Affogato Cookie came into the room with jam on the tip of the scissors making their way toward the two. Chrysalis Cookie saw Affogato Cookie from the side with her purple eyes and stood up. "Affogato Cookie, you need to apologize for what you did to Swallowtail Cookie." She crossed her arms waiting for his answer. "Oh Chrysalis Cookie, do you not understand the action I am about to do to you two?" He grinned wide. "What action?" She asked him. "You will SEE!" Affogato ran over to her brother and started to stab Swallowtail in the chest 20 times. Swallowtail Cookie started to scream in agony, this was the real pain he was feeling. "SWALLOWTAIL!" Chrysalis Cookie ran over to both of them and tried to pull Affogato Cookie off of Swallowtail. Still, to no avail, she got pushed onto the ground hard. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REPEATEDLY SCREW WITH ME! AND BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING THING!" Affogato screamed with fury, his eyesight started to get blurry due to all the jam being flung around. He is done stabbing Swallowtail Cookie and started to breathe heavily due to all the exertion he did in stabbing Swallowtail Cookie. Chrysalis Cookie got up from the ground wobbling a bit, she was horrified by the sight of her own dead brother. "I.....I....." She couldn't even yell out a sentence because of the sight of seeing her own brother dead. "What's wrong? He's just sleeping." Affogato smirked. "What did...you do to my parents...? Are they dead too?" Affogato smiled at her evilly. "Wow, you catch on quick." Chrysalis Cookie felt like passing out but she couldn't no way! This is her chance to take him out quick while he is still standing. "I will make you pay for what you've done to my family!" She takes out her knives from her stockings, readying them at will. "Now it's time you go to hell!" She started to throw her knives at Affogato Cookie and he dodged them with ease, then blocked one of them with the scissors. "Do you even know how to aim?" Chrysalis cookie gritted her teeth, she wanted to kill this boy. "SCREW OFF!" In a fit of blind rage, she charged forward at him, as soon as she did, the pair of scissors go right through her abdomen, with jam seeping through her clothes. "Nighty night dear." Affogato Cookie said quietly. Chrysalis Cookies' body slumps to the floor making a loud thud noise. He finally did it, he killed them all. Especially, he is happy he got rid of Swallowtail Cookie, that bastard, and how he treated him wrong ever since he got her.

 Affogato Cookie took the scissors and cleaned them up, after he cleaned them he disposes of them in the fireplace that is still going. He went back to the guest bedroom to change his clothes, fix his hair, and put on a pair of shoes that Swallowtail Cookie owned. He is done changing, he now leaves the house glad he got rid of the trash that lived in it. Now they won't be able to find him due to their deaths. Affogato trudge forward out into the cold without a jacket or anything to keep him warm, he didn't belong in that house anyway with that family. They were stuck-up jerks. Now he needed to find elsewhere to go but where?

End