Chapter 3: Three idiots

(A/N: Expect a double post today! I will do a double post on Saturday too!)

His eyes are lock onto the village before him. The sights, the sounds, and the cookies bustling about the street. One cookie knocked into him while standing there looking like a fish. "Oi!? Are you stupid or something? Watch where you are going next time!" The cookie spits on Affogato's clothes, with malicious intent. Affogato looked down at his clothes dissatisfied. Yes, he had cookies throw mud at him before, and pulled his hair due to it being different from others, but they sure as hell did not spit on him. Spitting is going too far. He took his staff to lift off the ground, then he forced it down hard on the ground. This meant he hexed the cookie who spat on him. "That'll teach him to spit on me. Now he will be dealing with a sickness for the rest of his life.... He laughs some. Unless, he has a way to reverse it, which I doubt." Affogato walks away from the spot to go elsewhere to look at the village. He saw young cookies playing with each other running around as if they are wild animals. Affogato, half smiled at this. He was not able to experience this as a kid. So, he walked away from the kids playing and then saw older cookies arguing over the future, on how it will be in due time. "That is not the point! I am saying that in a few years from now we are all screwed!" An older cookie who seemed about 60 yrs old said as he threw his hat on the ground in anger. "Please my friend, everyone will be living happier than ever." A cookie that was around 30 said to the old man calmly. The older cookie stomped his foot on the ground and said, "You youngins never listen, do you!? You all think you know everything! Guess what? You're all the same!" The older cookie left it at that. The younger cookie left as well but in the opposite direction. Affogato, smirked a bit. The younger one in Affogato's mind was wrong though. No one will be living happily at all. Affogato left the crowd lukily, no one saw him.

(End of Chapter 3)