𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (𝐃.𝐌)

{A/N} chapter written by mattheosshoes

(info: you and draco are really close friends, fluff)

I am sitting in the common room reading my book. 

I am alone until I hear somebody coming in and cursing quietly, it must be Draco, he is the only one who's cursing I recognize.

I look at him and his eyes are all red. 

He must have been crying. 

He rarely cries in front of anyone.

"Hey, are you okay, Draco?" I ask in a soft voice. 

He stops walking and nods.

"I am okay, just little hard day." he confesses.

 I totally understand him.

 It's our last year and everything plus his parents are really making him to work at the minister like his father.

 He doesn't want to be like his father, he is just tired of it.

"Okay, go get some rest." I say.

He laughs a little and says. "I wish I could. I have to write an essay for Snape and I got a bunch of homework to do so I really can't."

Shit, he has got A LOT of work. 

I think a little and say. "If you want I can do your homework and you can just tell Snape to go fuck Umbridge if he gives you a work like that." I stand up and walk over to him.

(oh god imagine the height difference he is looking down at you and you are looking up at him 😩)

"Would you really do my homework? Won't it bother you?" He asks shyly.

"No of course not. I would be happy to do it." I say walking upstairs to his dorm which he doesn't share.

He opens his door and just lays down on his big bed tossing his bag in the corner of his room.

 I take out his books and do his homework.

After 30 minutes I finished all his work and looked at him. 

He was laying on his bed and sweating, probably having another nightmare.

 I ran to him and woke him up. "What happened?" he asked in confusion.

"You had a nightmare. Want some water?" I ask

"No, I am good thanks." he says still shaking all over his body.

 I think a little and get in bed with him.

"Come on and cuddle with me now. I know you like it." I say quietly opening my arms.

He lays back down in my arms and we snuggle a little until he says. " Y/n, I love you so much. I don't know what will I do without you." 

After those words we both fell asleep and rested.