𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 (𝐓.𝐍)

author's note: this one shot is written by mxriariddle - pls go read my mattheo riddle fanfics 'sunset lovers', 'masquerade' and 'heartless' <3

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

"This is really stupid." Y/n scoffs, looking around the circle in which her friends are sat, in the middle, a bottle.

Spin the bottle? Oh please.

"It's a classic, but it's fun." Pansy shrugs.

"So... what? I just have to snog whoever it lands on?" Y/n asks, confused as to what Pansy has in mind.

"Uh uh." Enzo says with a smirk. "Seven minutes in heaven." He wiggles his brows.

"Of course." She rolls her eyes.

"Pussying out?" The boy opposite her with soft brunette hair, and eyes so dark they could pierce your soul, asks.

"Me? Pussy out? I thought you knew me well Nott." She smirks, their eyes locking for a couple of seconds.

He takes a quick shot, his eyes not moving off of her for even a split second.

"You first then, y/n." He says, looking down at the bottle then back at her again.

"Sure. Why not?" She shrugs, and leans in forward and spins the bottle fast.

It spins and spins and spins... until it slowly comes to a stop.

Lorenzo? No.

Draco? Thank god no.

Theodore? Oh my god.

"You got to be taking the piss." Y/n scoffs as she looks at Theodore sitting opposite her, with a smirk across his face.

"The closet is that way!" Blaise and Enzo laugh, pointing the way to the closet.

Theodore rolls his eyes and stands up, walking towards y/n and holding his hand out for her.

"Come on, love."

Love?

Y/n rolls her eyes, Pansy and Astoria clapping in excitement as she grips onto Theo's hand, standing up and heading over to the closet around the corner.

Theodore holds the door open for her and she scoffs at his manners.

"Wow, what a gentleman." She says and enters the closet as he closes the door behind him.

It's dark inside, but a little bit of light pokes through the door, enough for them to see each other's faces. The space between them is tight as the closet is extremely enclosed.

Theodore looks down at y/n and into her eyes, slowly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You look so pretty tonight y/n."

She lets out a little giggle, not being able to process those words coming out of Theo's mouth. He's never said anything like that to y/n before... and they've never had the chance to be alone in a room together.

"What's so funny?" He asks her, his hand trailing down from her ear to her neck, holding it not too tightly, but with a good grip.

She tip toes slightly, her body moving even closer to his as she wraps her arms around his neck, their lips centimetres apart.

"Nothing. It's just strange hearing you say such things." She replies, her eyes unknowingly drifting back and forth from his eyes to his lips.

"Don't do that y/n."

"Do what?"

"Don't start something you can't finish." He says, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine.

She can't help but lean in closer and closer, the tension between the two of them prominent.

"You think I can't handle you?" She asks, titling her head slightly, batting her lashes as she looks into his eyes.

"How about we find out?"

His grip on her neck becomes tighter and he leans in, their lips moving in sync as they touch for a passionate wet kiss.

Fuck. I've been waiting for this.

Theodore instantly trails his hands down to her ass and to her thighs, lifting her up with ease so that her legs wrap around his waist as he presses her against the wall behind her.

They continue to make out, y/n's hands gripping onto Theo's fluffy hair as things become more intense. They stop for a second and look into each other's eyes, both of them breathing heavily.

"God, seven minutes is not enough." Theodore pants.

"Don't worry. This won't be the last time this happens." Y/n smiles, and leans in for another kiss.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

author's note: hey it's me maria! if you enjoyed this one shot, take a look at my page! i have similar things written like this in either of my 3 mattheo riddle fanfictions! i hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! <3

p.s - make sure to leave a vote and a rating in the comments out of 10!