𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 (𝐋.𝐁)

author's note: this one shot is written by mxriariddle - pls go read my mattheo riddle fanfics 'sunset lovers', 'masquerade' and 'heartless' <3

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

"Finally, she's here!" Pansy exclaims, jumping out of her seat as I enter her dorm to find Mattheo, Theodore, Blaise, Draco, Astoria and...

... and Lorenzo. All scattered across the room with comfy pillows and blankets, the projector projecting a film onto the wall opposite the bed, where Berkshire lays.

As soon as my eyes meet his, Enzo sends me a smile and I decide to sit with him on the bed.

"Oh come on y/n. Out of all people you sit with?" Riddle groans.

"Shush Riddle." I roll my eyes, as I slide into the bed beside Enzo.

I feel his eyes on me so I turn to look at him.

"You good Enzo?" I ask with a smile, my eyes unknowingly drifting back and forth from his eyes to his lips.

"Mhm." He mumbles and adjusts himself in his seat.

Slowly, I budge myself closer to him and he wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer. A smile forms on my face as I cuddle up against him and embrace his warmth.

Nervously, I start playing with my hands underneath the blanket, when suddenly I feel my hands resting on his thigh. Trying not to make it obvious, I slowly trail my hand up his leg... just to mess with him of course.

I feel his body tense up against me as he clears his throat, when suddenly, I feel his hand on top of mine underneath the blanket.

"You don't know what you do to me y/n." He whispers lowly into my ear, sending a shiver straight through my spine.

"Fuck." He whispers, as I trail my hand up further up his thigh, teasing him even more.

The rest of the group are totally engrossed in the film that is playing so no one notices what's going on between me and Enzo.

There's always been something between me and him... but neither of us ever bucked up the courage to do something about it.

"You're such a tease." He laughs lowly into my ear.

"It turns you on though, doesn't it?" I whisper back, looking into his dark eyes.

"Clearly dumbass." He laughs, hiding his face so I don't see him smiling.

"Stop. I like your smile." I say, pulling his face back towards me.

"And I like your eyes."

The tension grows and I feel his hands snaking across my stomach as he pulls me closer. His soft hand reaches the skin of my thighs and he strokes it slowly, forming goosebumps all over my body.

I let out a deep breath as his hand trails further and further up.

Fuck. Good day day to wear shorts.

Enzo pauses for a second and I look up at him.

"Don't stop." I whisper, my breathing growing heavier and heavier by the second.

He smirks and his hands make their way into my shorts and I let out a little gasp as his fingers glide over me.

My hand slaps over my mouth, mad at myself for making a sound.

"I love it when I make you moan." Enzo chuckles into my ear.

"You do it with such ease." I smile. "But lets carry on with this later. Someone's gonna notice."

He pulls his hand out from my shorts and rests them on my thighs, pulling me onto his lap.

"Okay, yeah." He laughs. "We definitely will have to finish this later." He says as I feel the bulge beneath me through his grey joggers.

"Never knew you were such a freak Berkshire." I laugh.

"You haven't seen nothing yet."

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

author's note: hey it's me maria! if you enjoyed this one shot, take a look at my page! i have similar things written like this in either of my 3 mattheo riddle fanfictions! i hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! <3

p.s - make sure to leave a vote and a rating in the comments out of 10!