Chapter 5

Zoey's POV

Without saying a word, he stopped to grab our clothes, me still in his arms as he wrapped his jacket around me.

Once he was satisfied that I was well covered he began to walk into the tree's, going the opposite direction to the way we came.

"Where are we going?"

His gaze shifted to mine, his eyes still impossibly appeared black.

"My house, I live near here."

My heart began to race, my body melting under his gaze alone.

He wasn't lying when he said it was close, within a couple minutes we were in front of a massive building. His grip on me never wavered as he unlocked the door, carrying me inside and up to the top floor, upstairs.

As soon as we made it into a bedroom, Hunter slammed the door. The soft bed collided with my back as he laid me down.

Instantly his mouth found mine, tasting me, devouring me.

A moan slipped through my lips as his hand found my chest, squeezing. Whilst the other hand found the clasp on my back, undoing it before throwing the bra on the floor.

Soon as they were free his mouth went straight to my nipple. His tongue teasing it as his hands roamed my body.

Hooking my panties around his fingers, he yanked them off. His hand going straight to my core.

A finger slipped inside of me, then another and another. Filling me as he thrust in and out.

As the pressure in me built, I felt him remove his fingers before standing up.

Leaving me feeling cold without his body warmth.

A smirk covered his face as I whined for him.

In one quick move, his eyes never leaving me, he removed his boxers.

My eyes fell to his 'friend' widening.

That is so not fitting in me.

Slowly he climbed on top of me, his mouth capturing mine again as he positioned himself.

Slowly he entered me, until he was completely inside of me.

Filling me completely, more than I've ever been before. The sheer length of him made it impossible for him not to hit my g-spot with every movement.

His hips began thrusting, in and out painfully slowly. He brought himself out until he had almost left me and then back in.

My hips began to buck, trying to speed up.

Moaning from the friction, he trailed kisses down my neck, his teeth grazing my skin.

His hands went underneath me, gripping my shoulders. Holding me in place as he quickened his pace.

Moaning, I tried to keep up with his thrusts, unable to match his speed. I relaxed in his arms, allowing him to use me anyway he wished.

One of his hands left my shoulder, trailing down my stomach to find my clit.

A moan left me as I shattered around him, my walls tightening on him.

With a groan, he filled me. Warmth coating my insides as he collapsed on me.

His weight resting on his arms to avoid crushing me.

My body quivered as he pulled himself out of me.

With a groan he laid beside me, his arm wrapping around me, pulling me into him. My head rested on his chest as I tried to catch my breath.

Hunters eyes never left me as I calmed my body down, his iris's back to their natural pale blue.

"I could get use to this." He whispered against my hair.

Butterflies filled my chest as he kissed my forehead.

"Me too." I whispered before the darkness took me.