28. Celebrate

He tore her sleep pants apart at the seam, the loud rip making her gasp and attempt to pull away. None of the clothing he bought her was cheap, and he'd never torn any of her clothing off her like this before. She was a bit stunned.

"Adam!"

Paying no attention, he continued to pull bits of clothing off her, getting to her panties and relieving her of those pieces of fabric as well until she was finally bare from the waist down. He looked up, eyes dark and commanding.

"Shirt. Off," he growled. It was gone from her body with a quickness as she pulled it over her head.

Naked, completely bare to him, and damn did he love looking at her. She would be his in the end, and that was all that mattered. She could have been twice her size or more and he still have loved every blessed inch of her. A bond like this transcended skin. It was deeper than looks, more than just her mind. It was soul-deep, and even if it took him a whole year to truly make her his, he would wait. She would be his forever and forever. All he needed was patience.

And here, he would have patience as well, bringing her to an orgasm that he teased from her slowly. He'd let it build, bring her close, distract her when it got to be too much and she was ready to explode. He wanted that, but he also wanted the control he so desperately didn't have over his own life.

He sank his teeth into her inner thigh, and everything closed in around him so he could only taste the blood that dripped onto his tongue. He sucked just long enough to get a taste, feel like he owned a part of her that dripped, then pulled his teeth out of her skin.

"Adam!" It was a breathy squeal, and she was glad that all the guests had left their home. She couldn't imagine her parents being just down the hall. She would have never been able to let herself go like this. His touch stirred fire in her belly even as it calmed her. Ice and fire. A contradiction. She wanted to be his but hesitated, always on the cusp of a decision. For months. She had given it today, but she'd known for longer, suspected longer still.

Adam gripped her ass, bringing her closer to his mouth, letting his lips kiss a path down her sweet pussy until he was thrusting his tongue inside her. She tensed up and blew out a loud breath, all of her muscles tensing until the gentle writhe of her hips stirred, making her move over him. Her arms reached out, hands holding hard onto the headboard to keep herself steady as he used delicious little flickers of his tongue to brush a spot deep inside that made her want to outright fuck his face.

She moved slowly, taking pleasure from his mouth until he was licking higher, kissing her labia and pulling them into his mouth to suck on. One side. The other. He was drinking her scent and flavor in just as much as he could, and then took to teasing a circle around her clit with the tip of his tongue.

He closed in around her, swallowing her pleasurable cry and closing his eyes before adding suction. He felt the angle of her hips shift, pushing more into his mouth as he groaned around her. Heaven. She tasted like heaven in a flavor made just for him, and she dripped onto his tongue as every muscle seemed to clench and quiver.

Adam alternated driving his tongue inside her and moving up to suck on her clit, tracing around her, winding her up. She called out many times that she was about to come, but he held back until he felt her building one last time. She gripped his head, begged to come, and was rewarded with one last lash of his tongue until she was riding his face through an orgasm so long in coming, it felt like a year had passed.

"Shit...Adam!"

She pulsed against his mouth, tightened around the finger he used to fuck her pussy when his lips were on her clit. He softened his touch, bringing her down, and when she stopped squirming and sat back, he did the next best thing to making her come. He filled her quickly with his cock.