xxxix. don't touch

Warnings: Smut

Warnings: Smut

Description:
~ (MODERN AU) After (Name) finds that Hange is practically itching for them, (Name) suggests that they play a little game to edge Hange on.

"Heyyy..." Hange sings, watching me come through the door, finally coming home from work. For the past couple of days, I've been avoiding Hange's advances to get our relationship moving forward.

"Why don't we..." Hange had suggested, letting their hands run down my body, pulling at the waist of my jeans.

"Not now, Hange." I said. They always respected when I said no, nodding and pulling away, continuing on with whatever they were doing that day. But I had been rejecting them every time they wanted to do more.

Was it really wrong for me to reject them each time they wanted it? Was it really so wrong for me to edge them on, waiting for them to crumble, to break, to practically fall to their knees and beg? I was surprised Hange had lasted almost the whole week without any complaints. I was surprised they didn't even just take care of themselves on their own.

I knew they wanted it bad anyway, so I decided that today, I'd finally let it happen. But I'd make sure I was the one in charge, at least for just a bit. Usually when we did things like this, Hange would take charge for about the whole time, unless I had insisted that I wanted control.

Finally, I decided that I'd take the control instead of asking them to hand it over. Hange wrapped their arms around me, burying their head into my shoulder. "You've been gone too long." They mutter, tightening their grip around me.

"I know," I said, patting their head. "But I'm
here now." They pulled away, their eyes trailing me up and down before they started making their way back into the living room.

"Not even going to ask?" I laugh.

"Don't see why I should bother." They replied, turning to face me as they leaned on the doorway. "I mean, if you're not comfortable doing that right now, then just tell me. You've been right for saying 'no' these past couple of times if that's really not what you wanted to do." They explained.

"But.... Aren't you just irritated when I say no? Don't you want to do it.. bad?"

"I can admit I do get a bit disappointed when you say no." Hange sighs. "But I have to respect your boundaries. And I'm sure you know better than anybody how badly I want this."

I smirk to myself, finally slipping off my shoes as I start making my way closer to them. "I haven't seen you all day, Hange. I've missed you!" I said, standing directly in front of them. They smiled in response, pulling their hand out to touch me and pull me into a kiss, but I caught their wrist before they could do anything else.

"You okay?" I nod.

"Y'know, Hange," I start. "I've been wanting you as well. This whole time. But I had to get my way with you somehow."