Chapter 1: Bumping into him

Princess and Knight cookie arrived at Yogurca hours before they had to be at the Yogurt mansion. The princess had suggested looking around in a few stores and buying something. Knight agreed (not like he had a choice) and followed the princess into a shop. Once there they bumped into a cookie who was fully covered except for the top half of their face, the cookie ignored them and kept walking not even bothering to see the other cookies faces. Princess gasped "It's that cookie! From the island! Oh.. What was his name uhhh" She thought for a second before saying "Lilac!" pretty loudly. The cookie turned around at the familiar voice and looked at her. "Oh...that cookie" Knight groaned and mumbled to him. Lilac bowed slightly and went back to looking around. The princess walked in front of him "Your highness please, he seems bus-" "What are you doing here?" She questioned the cookie. "I live here.." Lilac replied bluntly, he lives here now? That's not what was supposed to happen when he got here. Princess gasped quietly "You live here could you show u-" "No.." he responded quickly. "Hey! Don't talk to your highness that way!" Knight butted in. "I have a job I am doing, I don't have time to show you two around" Lilac said, trying to walk past the princess in front of him. Knight rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself "Job he says, he literally shopping" Lilac still heard and turned his head towards him which quite frankly scared the knight. "I'm shopping for the prince of Yogurca, he's supposed to be meeting with a princess from another king... dom- wait why are you here" Lilac quickly ended his sentence suspecting something "To meet with the Prince!" Princess responded,happily. Lilac groaned "Of course it's you.. I have to go now" He pushed past the Princess and bought something before quickly leaving. Knight shook his head "So rude" Princess shrugged and to looking around the shop.