Chapter 2: We need to talk

After looking around, which took them a few hours they walked to the highly guarded mansion. After being let inside a guard took them to a room they'd be staying in. The princess looked around, admiring the furniture and the colors in the room. The knight put their luggage in the room and left the room with the princess. After they left the same guard brought them to a room, the room where the Young prince was. The guard open the door and princess and knight walked in as the guard closed the door and stood outside. Princess looked at the prince and then besides him, she gasped and smiled. "Lilac..?" Lilac kept his eyes off of the princess. The prince looked at the princess "You know my bodyguard?" The knights eyes widened 'This suspicious cookie is the prince's bodyguard?!' he thought to himself. Lilac looked at Yogurt cream, eyes softening as soon as his eyes landed on him and nodded "Yes, actually we met at the tropical soda islands.." Yogurt cream smiled. "That's great! Now I don't have to introduce you" Princess sat down in front of Yogurt cream as Knight stood beside her, looking at Lilac and taking note of how he looked at the prince. As the Princess and prince talked, Lilac was taking his own notes on how the knight was looking at the princess.

-After an hour or two the prince and princess finished speaking-

The prince grabbed the princesses hand. "Cmon let me show you around" Yogurt cream left the room, and Lilac followed before being pulled back by Knight. "We need to talk" The knight said. Lilac nodded. "We will catch up with you two soon" Knight called out. "Okay!" they both said in response. "Yes?" Lilac tilted his head slightly. "I seem the way you we're looking at the prince" Knight stated. "As I seen how you looked at the princess" It went quiet for a minute. Lilac looked at him. "So? Aren't you going to tell me to not do anything or something" Knight shook his head. "What? No I was gonna ask for your help ruining the 'relationship'" Lilac looked confused "Why?" "We both like our masters so if we mess it up we could-" Lilac shook his head. "You... Do like the prince right?" Knight questioned. Lilac nodded in response. "Then what's the problem?" "I couldn't potentially ruin the prince's happiness for my selfishness" Knight blinked. "Oh yeah and what if the prince likes you back" "huh?" "What if he likes you back and you wait until they get together to tell him and he then he says 'I wish I would've known Lilac, because I like you too' how would that make you feel? Hm?" Knight said, trying to get a rise out of the bodyguard..he really needed his help. Lilac sighed. "Fine.. On one condition" Knight nodded. "Yeah what is it?" "You cannot say anything bad about Yogurt cream to 'ruin the relationship' if you do.. You will regret it.. Understand" Lilac looked at the Knight with dull and cold eyes. The Knight, now with the hairs on the back of his neck raised, nodded. "S-so where do you think the prince and princess would..be?" "The treasury.." Lilac said and they headed there.