Chapter 3: Lies and protection

Lilac opened the door to the treasury and Yogurt cream and Princess went to them. "Where were you guys?" Yogurt cream asked. Lilac spoke up first "We were simply talking about you two." Knights eyes widened. "Oh? About protecting us right?" Yogurt cream said and Lilac nodded, Knight sighed. The bodyguard and knight followed the prince around as he showed the Princess around.

-After showing her around-

The prince walked the princess back to her and the knights room. The sun had fully set so Yogurt cream assumed they'd want to relax. And right he was the princess was extremely tired from all the walking. "If you need me you know where my room is! Cmon Lilac" Yogurt cream said and walked to his room. Lilac followed closely and quietly behind the prince. Once in the prince's room Lilac ran him a bath and went back to Yogurt cream who, was sitting on his bed with a towel wrapped around himself. "Do you like the princess Lilac?" The prince asked. "My opinion on the subject doesn't matter" Yogurt cream shook his head "That's not true! Your opinion does matter you're my bodyguard after all" Lilac just shrugged. "Your bath is ready" The Prince got up and walked to the bathroom "Fine! But we're talking about this after my bath" Yogurt cream pouted and got into the bath that was just ran for him.
————————————————————————
After he got out of his bath he ran back into his room and to his bed, which his clothes laid neatly. Yogurt got into his pajamas and sat on his bed, with his legs crossed. "So, Lilac about earlier-" "You should be getting to sleep" Lilac interrupted and looked at the prince sternly. Yogurt shook his head. "Not until you tell me your opinion!" He smiled "So please, Lilac give me your opinion on this" Lilac groaned. "I don't like her.. She seems dangerous there's something about her" Lilac spewed lies from his mouth. But he knew the prince always heeds his warnings so what would be different now? The young prince gasped. "Dangerous?!" He covered his mouth. "She didn't seem like that type at all" Lilac quietly nodded.  "That's what she wanted you to believe, but don't act like you know..I wanna know her whole plan first" Yogurt nodded "Okay.. See your opinion was helpful!! Why  would you hide that from me?" Lilac looked at him "I didn't want you to worry" Yogurt laid down, sliding under his covers "I'm a bit worried-" Lilac started to apologize when the prince cut him off "But you'll protect me so no need to worry!" He smiled and closed his eyes, immediately drifting off to sleep. Lilac smiled slightly and nodded "Yes... I'll protect you"