The First Son

"Talking"
'Thinking'

3rd Pov:

Inside a secretive and high-tech laboratory, many of its functions which were only known by a small designated few were now nothing more but a destroyed area that was now emptier than it was a few minutes ago.

The laboratory was now destroyed as all research and the experiments that were contained in it were lost as a sudden warp portal had appeared and destroyed it all along with scattering it all across the universe.

And now standing in the middle of this room was a giant human woman who stood at the massive height of about fourteen feet tall with thick golden armor with a bright perpetual glow radiating behind her back magnifying the already impressive and intimidating aura she had around her.

Her armor had many ornaments on it such as the golden banner behind her head, the golden olive wreath around her head, and the many different designs of twin-headed golden eagles with one eye closed and one eye open along with a large red cape.

On her left hand or gauntlet, she had large sharp claws that seemed hardy enough to pierce through anything, and in her right hand was a flaming sword which now served as the main light source of the room as the power of the room had also been destroyed by the warp portals manifestation.

The woman in all accounts could be counted as a naturally beautiful woman as she had long silky black hair that reached down to the middle of her breastplate with light gray eyes that almost seemed bright enough to be white.

This was none other than The Empress of Mankind, the Monarch and designated leader of the Imperium of Mankind

The Empress was arguably the most powerful human psyker to ever be born as she is the one individual who for many thousands of years had guided and helped humanity along the way.

Her only goal is to protect and guide humanity into prosperity while expanding and developing her empire for the betterment of mankind.

And in this lab, she was working on a secret project of hers that would help her in conquering the stars faster than what she would be able to do alone.

You see she had previously created super genetic warriors that were called the Thunder-Warriors in her crusade/conquest of the Earth or Terra a thousand years ago which was later on called the Unification Wars.

Now under her orders, the Thunder Warriors had been executed as they were very retarded-

I mean mentally unstable and aggressive as the Empress had seen that their use for her had expired so she killed them all as they were no longer fit for the future of the Imperium.

But she did have one last use for them and it was that she collected all the numerous genetic codes that each of the twenty-four legions had while combining them with her genetic code to make her greatest champions yet.