⌊𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻•𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩⌉

Y/N Y/L/N, a basketball prodigy with a hard start. At a young age, y/n had started traveling the world with her mother, Leona. Her mother and father didn't get along well after multiple incidents, but upon finding out that she was getting cheated on, Leona finally decided to break it off. After a little while and getting back on her feet, plus finding love, Leona, y/n, and Leona's new husband had been living the boat life, that was the traveling aspect of y/n's life. Until, an incident brought them back to a place they had once called home, Harlem, NY. Sixteen and stationary, y/n had a chance to go into a brick and mortar school, where she finally got the recognition she deserves for her talent in basketball. She fought tooth and nail to get onto the boys high school team, and even harder to get a scholarship for the boys basketball team in college. But she finally made it. Little did she know about the trials that come with being grown.

Sky Forster, track star and twin from south central training to be a pro. The sassy girl took her sport very seriously, and kept her small friend group close. Though, when she did hang out with said friend group, she felt herself looking at her twin, Jazzlyn, and her boyfriend more and more. Of course their love was something she wanted, but it wasn't something that she wanted more than making it to the finals in track, so that's what she focused on. Well that and the drama type shit her and her friends went through.

When y/n gets contacted by Cal-U's basketball coach and later brought onto the college's team, she and Sky cross paths. Neither of them knew the everlasting imprint the other would have on their minds and hearts. But is that connection enough to help them get through not only college's, but also through their relationship's grown shit?

▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚

❥【𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙉𝙂】

you,, y/n y/l/nfrom Harlem, NYart major,, sophomore year,, point guard19

you,, y/n y/l/n
from Harlem, NY
art major,, sophomore year,, point guard
19

you,, y/n y/l/nfrom Harlem, NYart major,, sophomore year,, point guard19