𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟬𝟬𝟬

「 ┒
𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣•𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩
▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

                                 ┕                        」

November 17th, 2019...

"Why are you in my room?" I groaned out, staring at my younger sister. She was leaning against my doorway, which was across the room from me. I was sat on the red loveseat that was under my loft bed.

"Technically I'm not in it, yet." She argued as she folded her arms, an annoying smirk on her face that I had learned to get used to. I rolled my eyes, unpausing my game on 2k and finishing with an easy lay right as the game started to play again. What caught my eye again was Ny walking all the way into my room, starting to tinker with some orders for sneakers I had going out.

"Ayo, can I get a pair of these?"

"Oh my goddd, can you leave Nyrii!" I yelled at her, spamming my buttons as her distractions made Kyrie easily score on my MyPlayer, making me get a defensive breakdown on my teammate grade. "Bro you bout to have to get up outta here."

"y/n!" I heard one of my older sisters shout. I let out a puff of air, throwing down the remote and standing up from the couch. Walking past Ny, I smacked her on the back of her head, making her glare at me.

"When I get back you bet not be in here, peanut head."

"Whatever smooth brain." She said, flipping me off. I rolled my eyes, doing the same before jogging down the steps.

"y/n!"

"I'm coming, damn." I said, swinging around the banister and running into the living room where Solei was. She was standing by front door, which was cracked wide enough for me to see a man wearing dressed pants and a white polo.

"Says he's from Cal-U." Solei whispered to me before backing up and sitting back on the couch. I opened the door a little wider, still not allowing enough space for the man to come in.

"What's up, man?" I greeted.

"Hello, I'm Coach Maverick, here representing Cal-U. The basketball season is starting back up again and I just wanted to talk to you about some things." He introduced himself. I looked back at Solei, who had been eavesdropping, in confusion. She just shrugged, having the same expression on her face as she threw another fish stick into her mouth.

Putting my arm up against the doorframe and leaning on it, I turned back to the man.

"What are 'some things'?" I asked. Coach Maverick handed me a clipboard with papers attached to them. I raised an eyebrow at him, flipping through the pages. "What's this supposed to be?"

"It's an offer for you to come play for us as point guard."

With that answer, both my eyebrows flew up to my hairline. I turned around to look at my sister who looked just as surprised as me.

"You know I haven't played for an actual team for a year now, right?" I asked, looking at him skeptically. He just nodded. I looked him up and down one last time before shrugging my shoulders. "Maaaa! A man down here need to talk to you!" I shouted, causing the man's face to spread into a wide smile. "Don't get so excited yet, you still need to talk to momager." Once again he nodded, but the smile didn't drop from his face.