Holy Bio

Name: White

Species: Demon

Commandment: Reticence

Age: 690 Years Old

Height: 6'8

Weight: 275 Lbs

Looks:

Power Levels:

Power Levels:

Base Power Level: 135,000

Strength: 60,000 / Magic: 55,000 / Spirit: 20,000

Demon Mark Power Level: 465,750

Strength: 207,000 / Magic: 189,750 / Spirit: 69,000

Powers/Abilities:

High Tier Demon Physiology, Magic, Healing Factor, Master Swordsman, Master Hand to Hand Combatant, Flight, Soul Absorption, Empath, Energy Projection, Statistics Amplification, Enhanced Senses, Longevity, etc

Magic: Mooncutter Style

Info: White harnesses energy and the darkness produced by the moon to forge new and dangerous techniques. They are further multiplied when it is night time and when there is a full moon out are brought to the peak of their destructive capabilities.

Shunpo: White can travel great distances by enhancing his speed with mere steps. He does this by essentially making a tunnel with his magic and boosting his speed by focusing it all on moving from point A to B. He can travel up to 500 kilometers with two steps.

Getsuga Tenshō: By focusing the moon light his sword absorbs White is able to unleash a devastating blast of blue energy at his opponents.

Jigoku No Hi Getsuga Tenshō: By coating his blast in hellfire White's Getsuga becomes Jetblack flames with red outlines to it causing the attack to be even more powerful due to the purgatory flames.

Cero: A blast that is made up of moonlight energy, White is able to fire it off of any part of his body while also being able to charge it up for even more destructive blasts.

Gran Rey Cero: After sacrificing some blood White is able to amp the power of his Cero so much that the space around it starts to warp. The weakest of Gran Rey Cero's are able to annihilate an island in a signal shot.

Hierro: White after stabbing himself with his blade is able to let moonlight pour into his bloodstream and cause his skin to be steel like.

Hellblaze: From the flames of purgatory White is able to channel and harness its power allowing him to burn through anything and harm immortals with this fire.

Enchant Hellblaze: White is able to coat his blade in Hellblaze allowing him to enhance its power.

Darkness Wings: By manipulating darkness White is able to make wings on his back and fly.