Forging a New Path

A/n: We don't own Seven Deadly Sins or Bleach hope y'all enjoy.

White: Alright we're here.

We then see White who was accompanied by Nagito and Elizabeth open the door to his room which was basically full of weapons and skulls covering the walls.

White: Make yourself at home.

Nagito: Why am I not surprised your room is like this? *He said with a deadpan*

Elizabeth: Where did you get all these weapons?

White: Took them off the corpses of my enemies. *He said before taking off his mask*

Nagito looked faintly impressed because of the sheer amount of weapons he stole but shrugged because this is White we're talking about.

Nagito: But why? Why did you have to do that?

White: Because my satisfaction will never end.

Nagito: I- You give me a migraine and goddesses can't even get migraines.

White: I give a lot more than that. *He said smirking*

Elizabeth didn't understand but Nagito grinned and fist bumped White before they both laughed.

White: Anyways I'm going to bathe. There's another bathroom on the other side of the room.

Nagito: Why do you got two?

White: One name, Zeldris.

Nagito: He lives with you?

White: He visits but he basically does.

Nagito: He's a nice kid. He did my hair in the hot springs.

Elizabeth: White did you raise him?

White: Basically raised both of them, Meliodas was a pain in my ass and Zeldris was just everywhere at once.

Nagito: You're probably exaggerating.

White: Keep thinking that. *He said walking into the bathroom*

Nagito just looked around, placing his hands on his hips before taking off his armor and shirt before sitting down.

Nagito: Can you believe that we're in the demon realm and survived talking to the Demon King?

Elizabeth: He almost killed you Nagito.

Nagito: It was my fault, but that's all in the past we're still alive!

Elizabeth: I know we are but you can't be so reckless, you're not invincible.

Nagito lost his grin and gained a solemn expression on his face as his personality took a 180.

Nagito: You think I don't know that? For the past 6 centuries I thought I was unstoppable but within a couple days my life was turned on its head as two of my own race beat me and left me for dead. Mom banished me from the clan and tried to take my grace to give to someone else. I don't have my wings, one of the most sacred objects to a goddess. So I have to substitute with these ice wings that can melt. Elizabeth, I feel weaker than I have in my entire life. I have been hiding the fear I've been feeling under the mask of happiness for the past two days. I'm scared, I'm terrified of what's going to happen next. I-I-

He was then stopped as he felt Elizabeth embrace him and hold Nagito tight as the goddess started to let out tears and muffled sobs. 

This went on for a couple of minutes before Nagito calmed down and let go of Elizabeth who wiped away his tears.