Setbacks

White: I spy with my yellow eye something brown.

Nagito: Dirt

White: Nope.

Elizabeth: Is it mud?

White: Nope.

Nagito: The bog.

White: Maybe.

Nagito: I win then.

White: I decide the winner and that is me. *He said pointing to himself*

Nagito: *Inhale* *Exhale* Alright.

Elizabeth: How far away are we from the Demon Realm portal.

White: Couple more minutes in this direction should get us there.

Nagito: You said that half an hour ago.

White: I know and I'll say it again.

Nagito: You've become more a dick now that you're with my sister.

Elizabeth: Nagito!

White: I'm just tired if I'm being honest. Besides it's only been 5 hours since then.

Nagito: . . I-What do you mean since then? That's when we woke up dumbass!

White: Oh yeah, you just get lost when you're looking at something beautiful all day.

Elizabeth: Aww White.

Nagito grabbed his face as he flew alongside them before White looked down and saw the two horned frog jumping around.

White: There he is!

He then dived down with the other two goddesses following him as White picked up the frog and showed it towards Elizabeth.

White: You wanna try?

Elizabeth: What do I do?

White: Just out croak it.

Nagito's eyes flicked back and forth between Elizabeth and white before he sighed.

Nagito: Hey, I'm gonna go my own way for a little bit.

White: Alright stay safe, now first you wanna look it in the eyes.

Nagito nodded and formed his wings, freezing a small area gaining a sad expression on his face and shot off into the sky leaving the two alone.

A/n: Howdy don't copyright strike me please

At Derieri's Hotspring

We see Zeldris floating backwards in the spring as Derieri was seen drinking from a coconut while sitting on a rock.