Beginning of Alliances

A/n: We don't own Seven Deadly Sins or Bleach hope y'all enjoy.

We open up to the group flying down from the celestial realm as White then shouted out.

White: ZELDRIS WE GOTTA GO NOW!!

Zeldris then rose out of a lake with his face covered in mud before he washed it off and flew towards them.

White: Why did you have mud on your face?

Zeldris: I used it to blend in with my surroundings.

Nagito: *Cough* That's kinda smart

White: Not bad kid, told you survival training would come in handy.

Zeldris: Unfortunately.

Elizabeth: Why do you make it sound bad?

Zeldris: He left me in a forest with no magic all alone for ten years.

White: Stop being dramatic. It was 5 years and you had plenty of frogs to eat.

Nagito: That's like half a human childhood.

Elizabeth: Why would you do that?

White: War never changes.

Nagito: What do you mean you've never been in a war? Well if you don't count the valley of the busty giantess-

White: We don't talk about that!

A/n: I love my homie Goose so follow that goofy mother fucker. Hope you enjoy the book also don't own this.

White: If we keep going north we can make it to a spot one of the Commandments have. It's a hot spring that can heal ya.

Nagito: . . . . Can it heal my wings?

White: Don't know, I just want to be able to move again.

Zeldris: Hey I have a question?

White: What?

Zeldris: Nagito mentioned some lusty giant valley what happened that made you not wanna talk about it?

White: Firstly it's busty, secondly I'll let the wingless wonder explain.

Nagito: Alright the busty valley incident is all Whites fault. He wanted to take me to some valley to train and I agreed but when we got there it was packed with hundreds and I mean hundreds of giants mostly female, and things had been done to us that we have wiped from our minds until this day.

White: I never knew how many thumbs could be jammed into me. *He said muttering*

Elizabeth: . . . . Do you know their names?