The Goddess and the Demon

A/n: We don't own Seven Deadly Sins or Bleach hope y'all enjoy.

It was a cold and soothing night as we saw the moon rise from the setting of the sun

It was a cold and soothing night as we saw the moon rise from the setting of the sun. While it did so we see a young man fly upwards as with his angelic type wings before spreading his arms out basking in the light.

Nagito: Just what I needed.

He then sighed and crossed his legs before laying back in mid air.

Nagito: (It's been too stressful these past few weeks, mothers been stricter than ever, Ludociel is well Ludociel, Mael won't shut up about Elizabeth for 10 minutes, and Elizabeth is being a big pain in my as-)

He then heard a rumble causing Nagito to look over and see trees falling down along with animals running away from the source making Nagito raise an eyebrow.

Nagito: Someone is causing a ruckus late at night.

He then flew down towards the forest only to be greeted by a maniacal laugh as a pale looking man leaped out of the forest with his sword reeled back.

Nagito quickly reacted by dodging as the pale man who was seen wearing a black skull mask grabbed onto a tall tree and hung off it while readjusting his sword.

White: Almost had you!

Nagito: A little faster and you would've cleaved my head off.

White: You never hold back Nag!

Nagito: I said don't call me that, also I always hold back, you do the same thing I do!

White: With our powers, but not our minds, now come on! *He said leaping at him*

Nagito: You and your damn instincts *He said flying out the way before shooting an ark at White*

White who landed on the ground quickly used Shunpo to disappear from the Ark as an explosion ensued from it hitting the ground.

Nagito looked around as his eyes moved rapidly searching for White who wasn't in sight. He felt something collide with his left cheek before he went blasting through a couple trees down below.

WhiteThat's 2 points for me! You can't deny I got you good.

He was then greeted with multiple ice balls being shot at him causing White to start slicing through them before ultimately being greeted with a knee to his mask.

Nagito: Do you know how to count you only got me once!

Nagito then grabbed white by the horns before planting an ice covered foot to his stomach followed by throwing the demon away where he regained his balance with his darkness wings.

He then charged Zangetsu up before using Shunpo to appear above Nagito as he dropped down on him while yelling.