Chapter VII

!!MAY BE REWRITING. PLEASE COMMENT IF I SHOULD SINCE I DISLIKE THIS CHAPTER!!

Espresso's POV:
I looked around the house, making sure all the doors are locked. Phew. Madeleine did not enter my laboratory. Did he? Eh. I'll check inside. Everything was left in the same place. Wait. My books are in the wrong order!
'Ess? Where's the milk?'
'Latte, you know I hate MILK.' Then Madeleine had to comment.
'NO MILK?' MILK is useless and disgusting. Well, I'm lactose intolerant but I can't bother mentioning that. I would obviously have no milk in my house. Well, I do. It's just 3 years expired.
'WHY IS THERE ROTTING MILK IN THE BACK OF YOUR FRIDGE? ESS YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.' I thought Latte would come to visit. So I got MILK. Disgusting repulsive MILK. But she never did. I guess it's my fault for never telling her that I left.
'WOAH ESPRESSO YOUR FRIDGE STINKS!' Oops. Should have chucked it out years ago. I don't eat anything from it anymore, so there is no need for me to clean the fridge. I went downstairs to see how bad it is. Well. Uh. It is worse than I thought. Luckily, I had ventilation or else all of us would die from being intoxicated.
'Just keep the uhm fridge closed. I'll go buy some m-milk.' That word sounds disgusting when it comes out of my mouth.
'Okay, Ess! Be quick- I can't stand plain espresso since it's too bitter.' Madeleine was still staring at the fridge in horror and disgust. It smells worse than the Lower City. I mean the area that is just littered with corpses and mud. I should buy long-life milk instead.

Latte's POV:
Seriously, Ess needs to take care of himself properly. He is probably even more malnourished than when he was in the Republic. It sucked that I couldn't ask my mother to help. I'll figure out when to lecture him about staying healthy later- it might not be the best time with Madeleine around.
'Latte? Is there any food in his house?'
'I'd assume no. Ess only drinks coffee and goes out to buy food every once in a while.
'But I'm hungry!'
'Go buy some glazed doughnuts. They're Espresso's favourite.' He nodded and left, leaving me alone. Ess is going to be so happy when he sees the glazed doughnuts! Sadly they cost 120 coins per box so he probably hasn't had one in ages. Maybe he could use Madeleine for his money to buy glazed doughnuts! After all, Madeleine has such a thing for trying to make everyone happy! I can't wait to tell Ess about my smart idea! Eh. He probably would rather get a restraining order for him than dedicate his life to him just for glazed doughnuts.
Well, now I have the entire house to myself. I should clean up. Ess needs to clean up more, the kitchens are filthy. Uhh. I'll clean the kitchen (except the fridge), the living room and the bathroom. Nothing else to do after all.

Madeleine's POV:
The sky is clear and blue, making my luscious gorgeous hair shine in the sun! I stared at my now dull hair and sighed. I really can't keep up the act. Not everything was meant to be joyful. You know how it's like when there's a rainbow and people act so happy about it even though they are drenched in dirty water? Right when that rainbow disappears, the first thing someone is going to think about is how soggy they are.
Where's the glazed doughnut shop anyways? I'll ask a few people. I hope they answer. There, I see someone.
'He-'
'OH MY GOD! SER MADELEINE I AM SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOU. PLEASE SIGN MY AUTOGRAPH. PLEASE! MADELEINE IN THE FLESH.' she poked me in the face.
'Uh. Ca-'
'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS YOU!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A HERO!' her yelling caused a large crowd to surround me, autographs and cameras shoved in my face. Have they got no respect? I'm also a human. Do they not realise, I'm just like them? Then I spotted Espresso in the back, walking away from the crowd. He stared at me and scowled. He always does that so it didn't really affect me as much.
'SER MADELEINE WAKE UP, SIGN MY AUTOGRAPH'
'NO SIGN MY AUTOGRAPH'
'MADELEINE, I WAS HERE FIRST. I LOVE YOU, MORE THAN EVERYONE HERE. I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR YEARS, EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN! PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME SER MADELEINE. I WANT YOU. I LOVE YOU. I ADORE YOU. I WISH YOU WERE MINE. OH, HOW MUCH I WISH YOU'D STARE AT ME LOVINGLY. I WANT YOU TO RUB YOUR FINGERS INSIDE ME. I WANT YOU TO FILL ME UP. I WANT YOU TO IMPREGNATE ME.' That was my last straw. I ducked under a part of the crowd and ran off. Luckily, I had Espresso's cloak with me that I found in his room, so I wore that. Espresso was standing against a wall, with an espresso and long-life milk. He stared and me before speaking.
'You okay?'

Words: 846
This chapter made me feel kind of icky writing it. It was really disorganised and badly written. Not the most mentally stable right now, so I apologise. Will most likely not be writing anything like this again. Really wish I could bother changing the whole plot to something like 'Ess goes shopping for milk, bumps into Mads. They are startled. Noticed Mads is wearing Ess's cloak. Mad's is just wearing to 'avoid attention from strangers'.' Yk? Feel like I could have written something like that instead. Please comment if I should rewrite it since I hate this chapter so much. I hate it more than that one new character in Genshin with them big ass ears.
Apologies for the hiatus. I had the chapter prepared but forgot to publish it. Will try getting the next chapter out fast.