My Décalcomanie That Resembles Me

Malcolm's POV

"A tingly feeling?" Yedam asks in confusion as he looks at me.

"Yeah. That's what I said. I felt a tingly feeling when were on our way back to our classroom and it got stronger when we passed by that hallway." I replied.

"Hmm...Well, it can only mean two things." Jaehyuk says which made us look at him in anticipation.

"One, it could mean that your soulmate is close and it's like a signal that only you and your soulmate can feel through the marking..." He speculated as we waited for the second one.

"Or...It could mean you have skin problems. I don't know could be this one." He joked making Yedam laugh as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, hey, I'm just kidding about the second one. I'm sure that it could be the first one. I mean, come on! It makes sense!" Jaehyuk said.

"Yeah, I agree." I added.

"But, there was so many people in that hallway. How would I know which one of them is my soulmate?" I sighed.

"Isn't that the challenge? Don't give up. I'm sure you'll find her in no time." Yedam reassured.

"Or him." Asahi added which made us look at him with a confused face.

"What? For all we know it could be guy." He defended.

"Well, that's a good point but the last time I checked, I'm straight." I replied.

"Oh, you know, I've been noticing this girl that has been looking at you whenever we'd pass by!" Mashiho says with excitement.

"Really? You're not joking, are you?" I asked with a face of suspicion.

"Oh, yeah! I noticed her, too!" Jaehyuk says while snapping his fingers.

"Do I know her?" I asked, intrigued.

"Of course not, if you did then wouldn't you have interacted already?" Yedam replied.

"I meant if I knew her name." I answered.

"She's from class B. I think her name was Minju!" Yedam says with excitement as if he got the right answer on a math equation.

"Kim Minju? Isn't she that girl that everyone keeps talking about?" I asked.

"Yeah! She's really pretty! That's why she's popular." Jaehyuk says.

"Hmm...well, I don't think it's her." I said.

"Eh? Why not? Don't you like her?" Mashiho asked.

"Hmm, not really. The first time I saw her, yeah, she caught my eye but that was it." I explained.

"I felt a weird sense of familiarity though. But yeah, no feelings whatsoever." I added.

"Imagine though if it was her, that would be so..." Yedam's voice began to fade slowly as the same tingly sensation came back as I looked around for the source.

The sensation was becoming stronger as if my soulmate was getting closer. I looked out the classroom through the first entrance but found no one. I looked at the second and was not able to see who it was.

She might've passed by already as the sensation was starting to die down.

Aish! I was so close!