Shim To The Ja To The Yoon

Sumin's POV

It was the usual lunch time for us as we sat at the table we always ate lunch in. I was currently waiting for my boyfriend, Malcolm.

"Come close, Sum." Sieun said as she leaned from across the table towards me as I did the same.

"I think...Changbin likes me." She whispered before pulling away and looking around as if anyone would hear what she said.

"Changbin? Isn't he a senior already?" I asked as I took a spoonful to my mouth.

"Well, yeah. But he always glances or looks at me and thinks I don't notice it." She giggled like a 6th grade student falling inlove for the first time.

"Calm down, Sieun. Maybe...he just looks at someone else?" I suggested, which might have came off rude but I didn't want my friend to have her hopes too high up.

"Yah. Just because you already found yours, doesn't mean you already know everything." She huffed as I rolled my eyes at her childish attitude.

"Okay, fine. Let's say he does like you-"

"Hey, girls." Malcolm smiled as he waved before going around the table and making his way towards me.

"Hi, Jagi~" I smiled back as he sat next to me and Yoon.

"Oh, was I interrupting something?" He asked as he looked at Sieun and I.

"Your girlfriend thinks that Changbin doesn't like me." She snarks.

"Changbin? But doesn't he already have a girlfriend?" Malcolm asks as he looked at me with confusion as Sieun reacts with a shocked face.

"What?! He already has one?!" Sieun asks in disbelief.

"Yeah...sorry, Sieun-ah." He says as he scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry, Sieun-ah. I just didn't want to get your hopes up." I said as I tried to console her.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll meet other people." Malcolm reassured as Sieun nodded sadly.

"Tell you what, you want to go shopping later with Isa?" I smiled at her as her face lit up before nodding.

"Wow, Yoon, I didn't know you watch Extraordinary Attorney Woo." Malcolm said as he leaned closer to Yoon who was busy watching the show on her phone.

"Yeah! You watch it too, oppa?" Yoon asked as Malcolm nodded excitedly.

"Shim to the Ja to the Yoon." He says before doing a driving-like action which makes Yoon laugh and light up.

"Hwang to the Mal to the Colm." Yoon replies before they bowed to each other and dabbed as they bursted into laughter after doing so.

Sieun and I looked at them with confusion as we didn't get what they just did.

"Look, the two doesn't get it!" Yoon giggled as Malcolm turned his attention towards us.

"Oh. Jagi, you haven't watched the show, have you?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Unnie! You two should watch it! It's really nice." Yoon added as Malcolm nodded in agreement before the two returned to their own world.

"What episode are you in, Yoonja?" He asked.

"Episode 6 already." She replied as he nods.

"I just watched it yesterday. You want a spoiler?" Malcolm smirked devilishly before Yoon playfully pushed him.

"Just kidding." He chuckled.

I just watched the two as I felt left out. I turn my head towards Sieun as she she was already looking at me with a smirk.

"Why is your face like that?" I asked with confusion.

"Nothing...I just can't seem to help but notice that someone is a bit..." She says before signaling me to come closer as I leaned towards her.

"Jealous." She whispered before I pulled back quickly.

"What?! Me?!" I asked in disbelief as I pointed at myself and she just laughed.

Why would I be jealous?