Please Appear Before Me

Malcolm's POV

The music filled the living room as people, holding their own cups, talk to one another barely inaudible due to the noise.

After taking a sip from my cup of soda, I stare at my forearm again and wonder if my soulmate is here.

Could she be here?

I thought to myself as I looked around the room. My eyes wandered every girl talking to other people and wonder if any of them could be my soulmate.

Alas, it was impossible as I didn't feel the tingling I would feel whenever my soulmate was near.

"Hey, Malcolm. You doing alright?" A voice asks as my attention turns to the direction and I was greeted with Jaehyuk next to me.

"Uhh, yeah. Zoned out again." I chuckle out of embarrassment.

"Let me guess, still waiting on your soulmate?" He smirks which made me look away with a embarrassed smile.

"You are?!" He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I really thought that she'd come here, you know?" I sighed.

"Don't be too down about it. I'm sure she'll turn up. I mean, look at Hyunsuk hyung! He's drinking soju like it's water just to find his." He joked which made ne laugh.

"Yeah...I guess you're right-" My words get cut off as the tingly sensation is starting to build up.

I looked around to see if there was anyone acting suspicious and I found no one.

"Hey, Jae. I'll just, uh, go around, cool?" I dismissed myself as he nodded.

I walked around as the feeling got stronger. Along with the tingling feeling on my forearm, my heart was also beating fast as I push through random people that was on my way.

Come on! Come on! Where are you?!

-A Few Minutes Ago-

Sumin's POV

"I can't wait to party party!" Yoon said with excitement as we walk toward the house that had colorful lights eminating from it as well as loud music that can be overheard from where we are.

"The party is so loud. We can hear it from a block away." Yeeun says astonished at the loud party.

"Hey, before we go in there." I said making them stop from their tracks and look at me.

"I want you guys to make sure to look after one another, okay? Have fun but don't have too much fun." I told them like the eldest sister of the family.

"Okay, unnie!" The three youngest say in unison as they run excitedly toward the house.

"Yah! Don't drink anything that's handed to you!" I shouted and hope that they heard it before sighing.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll look after them." Isa says as Sieun nods in agreement.

"Yeah, while you look for your prince charming" Sieun jokes which made me roll my eyes while Isa laughs.

"As if!" I scoffed.

"Let's go!" Sieun says as she runs away from us and towards the house and we follow suit.

As we got closer, I felt the sensation again on my forearm. We entered the house and I rub my forearm as the feeling got stronger.

"Guys, I can feel it..." I said which the two luckily heard over the noise.

"The tingly thing?" Sieun asks and I nod.

"Then go! Go find your soulmate, unnie!" Isa says as she eagerly pushes me away.

"I-I'll be back, okay?" I mouthed to them and they nodded.

"You better come back with your soulmate or else!" Sieun shouts as I walk away from the two.

I push past the random people talking as I apologize after doing so. The tingling was starting to get stronger to the point that the noise was becoming barely audible to my ears.

As the tingling got stronger, my pace became faster.

Stupid...big house!

I thought to myself as I started jogging to where sensation got stronger and where I assumed my soulmate is.

Due to carelessness in finding my soulmate, I hurriedly open the door infront of me and was met with a loud thud as a person got hit.

The sensation on my forearm conpletely stopped as if it meant something.

My reflex was to say sorry as my mouth was about to open until...

"Did you know that the Red String of Fate, also known as the Red Thread of Fate?..." He suddenly blurted fast as he rubbed his forehead.

A shiver went over me as I heard his words. My head was filled with what I want to say to him.

You idiot! Making me walk around with this long and stupid paragraph on my forearm!

How could you passby me multiple times and not find me at all!

The annoyance I had was relieved when I took a deep breath and just decided to forgive him for it.

"Hi." I said with a smile and he looked at me before returning it.

THE END!

Well, not really. Although, this is the ending of the intial story as it was only meant to be a short story I wrote for Sumin. Don't worry, I'll continue to update it with special chapters that would be about them being in a relationship already! Anyway, thanks for those who read it and supported it! Follow me and vote for more!