51 DNA Report

Part 51 DNA Result

Arnav and Khushi returned back home from the Roka function with Abhi. Abhi was tried like hell as he danced with Preeto and Karan till the end. He fell onto the bed without even changing his dress.

"Abhi, change your dress and sleep" Khushi insisted.

"I'm so tired and also sleepy, Mom," he said raising his head and again dropping his head on the bed.

"Abhi..."

Arnav stopped her showing his palm.

"Wait, I will help him. Give his casuals to me" Arnav asked.

Khushi removed Abhi's casual dress from the cupboard and gave it to Arnav. Arnav removed Abhi's dress and made him wear a simple short pants and a sleeveless T-shirt"

Abhi flipped to his left side and slept in a comfortable position. Khushi went to the washroom to change her dress. Arnav changed his dress in the bedroom itself. Khushi came out smilingly.

"So?" Arnav asked.

"What so?" Khushi raised her brows.

"Abhi is sleeping"

"Haannn.... so?"

"We are free now"

"Ohh..."

"The much I know, Abhi has no habit of waking up in between his sleep"

"What's the point?"

"We can spend our time with each other... what say?"

"We have to go to the office tomorrow morning. It's already late. Go to sleep"

She laid down beside Abhi as usual. But as she didn't expect, Arnav came and laid next to her unusually.

"Arnavji, go to your place"

"There is nothing called my place... every place is ours. I'm going to sleep here from here on" he hugged her from behind.

"Arnavji..."

"My wife and I will hug her... that's all"

"Arnavji, don't forget you are a father of a six-year-old boy"

"Excuse me, that's not countable. You too don't forget that we are a newly wedded couple. It's our fate that we had a child before entering into married life. More than a father, I'm your husband. I will do my fatherly duties in the daytime and will do the husband's duty at night. The man who balances it well will be succeeded in his life"

He flipped her towards him.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"You..."

Saying so, he made her eyes widen.

"The fragrance of yours turned me ON"

He inhaled her sent deeper.

"What's the matter? You seem different all of a sudden?" she asked.

"I had been waiting for this moment in my life, you know...! I told you before itself... I wanted to sleep with you every night. It was not just words but my wish that was been in my heart"

"But you were stubborn not to touch me..."

Cutting her,

"Only until you touched me..."

"Why? Were you scared?"

"why would I be scared? You are my wife after all. I thought to give you the chance to decide what you want"