[ Sibling Banter ]

Draco Malfoy considered himself to be rather stoic. Raised in a rather abusive home and just only recently escaping his father's controlling grasp, he's learnt to be self-reliant and often rejects any form of help, even from those who were close with him.

But, that's just how he is. Draco was stubborn, sarcastic and snarky.

Surely he was incapable of love... right?

~----~

The door to his separated dorm flew open as an only oh-so familiar voice yelled what sounded like a goddamn war cry.

"DRACO!!" Delia yelled as she obliterated his door.

"Merlin's pants, can you get any louder?!" Draco retorted as he squished his head between his pillows in an attempt to drown out his sister's yells.

"I'll get even louder if you don't get your ass out of bed, bitch!" His sister only cheekily yells. In a few seconds, his covers were ripped off and he could feel his twin begin to pull and tug at his ankle.

The twins began to banter, Draco kicking his legs in an attempt to get Delia's grip off of him. Pansy could only sigh as she walked up to this scene.

"Pans! Help me get D off his ass!" Delia tells Pansy, turning to look at the other female. Draco shoots Pansy a warning look.

Plucking her wand from her pocket (And ignoring Draco's piercing glare), Pansy twirled it, muttering a spell under her breath.

"Wingardium Leviosa." She sighs the incantation. Suddenly, both the twins began to float.

"Pansy, I didn't mean to get ME off my ass!!" Delia whines as she flails about in the air.

"Pansy, get us down this instant!" Draco demands as he fumbles for his contacts.

Pansy rolls her eyes again and she flicks her wand once more before both the twins collapse onto the ground, Draco bouncing on his bed and Delia landing on the ground with a grunt.

"Ow..." The twins muttered.

"You're welcome." Pansy raised an eyebrow before turning and leaving the room, muttering under her breath, "Damn bitches..."

Draco frowns at the entryway Pansy had just exited through, "What's up her ass this morning?"

Delia lifts herself off the ground, rubbing her chin all the while, "Heard some of the dorm mates spreading rumors."

Draco looked at Delia and raised an eyebrow, "The usual or something else?"

"The usual, but they turned it up a notch." Delia hummed as she leaned against his bed, "Told some of the younger years that apparently you slept with Pansy in our fourth year."

Draco recoiled at such a thought, grimacing ever so obviously.

Delia snorted, "You're reacting better than Pansy did! If Blaise hadn't knocked her wand out of her hands, she would've conjured up the worst spells to inflict on them."

"That just sounds..." Draco shudders, "Deeply unsettling for me."

"But is Pansy alright? She's acting a bit more iffy about this than usual." Draco comments and finally gets out of bed after pushing his contacts in.

"Oh, the tea is hot, Big Bro." Delia threw her head back in a laugh.

"But I'll tell ya after you get changed." She said and hopped off the bed as well.

"See ya at breakfast, D!" Delia shot a smile at her big brother before she disappeared out the entryway.

Draco gave out a sigh. Damn it, he wanted in on the gossip.