[ 'What's a gnasher?' ]

To be quite honest, Draco does not remember the last time he ran quite this fast. If anything, it's like he Apparated on the spot from the moment Potter (Treacherous, sweetly annoying Potter) had told him that Delia had somehow landed her idiotic arse in the medbay. Whatever the reason was for her to be in the medbay, it'd better be good because Draco does not want to get gray hairs from anyone much less his own damn twin (Seriously, she's 17, he expected better from her).

He's flying down the hallway, tuning out Pansy and Blaise's almost startled cries from when he bolted and practically trips over himself on the stairs before he bursts into the medbay.

Madam Pomfrey gives him a side-glare, most of it directed to the almost obliterated door to the medbay.

"Where is she?!" He almost yells.

"Mister Malfoy, please refrain from yelling any louder, there are other patients in here." Madam Pomfrey looks like she's seconds away from throwing Draco's ass out the door, but Draco can't be bothered to care at that point, "Your sister is in the third bed on the left aisle and-"

Draco doesn't stand still to listen to what else she has to say. He sprints down the lanes of bed aisles until he reaches the one that supposedly holds his sister. Sure enough, on the bed, Delia sat there, munching on what looked to be a muffin as Luna sat on a chair next to the bed.

Sensing her brother's angry presence beforehand, the blonde was already looking up, mid-chew and slowly swallowed as she sheepishly smiled.

"Uh, hey, D... Muffin?" Delia chuckles nervously, waving the half-eaten muffin as she does so. Very vaguely, Draco wondered if steam was puffing out of his ears.

"What in Merlin's beard happened here?!" Draco has half a mind to not yell, lest he wants Madam Pomfrey to give him a reason to stay in the bed next to Delia's, hissing as he stalks forward to his twin sister. The younger shrinks a bit, a slight look of guilt on her face.

"I may have gotten into a fight..." She mutters quietly, her voice reduced to nothing but a squeak.

The thought to murder Delia right then and there crosses Draco's mind. He groans, bringing his hands to his face as he drags them down with exaggeration.

"Do I even have to ask you as to why you were in a fight?" He says, sharply inhaling as he glares down at Delia.

Draco isn't surprised that Delia got into a fight, it was normal for her. It was the reason why she was in the office more than actual classes when she was attending Beauxbatons and as the oldest, Draco felt responsible for her, even more so when Delia kept getting herself into problems that were, overall, stupid as fuck.

"Just some Gryffindor bastards. Thought they could take me in a fight." Delia mutters again, bringing the muffin to her mouth as she takes out another bite, "Ended up getting ganged up by accident. Took some blows to the jaw... Maybe the stomach."

... You know what, screw the thought to murder Delia for being so reckless, Draco needed some names right now.

"Draco, calm yourself please." Luna says, snapping Draco away from murderous thoughts that ran rampant across his mind. He glances at Lovegood before he sighs, visibly deflating as he pulls up a chair and sits down heavily. Delia internally thanks Luna for her intervention, making a mental note to show their cousin some appreciation.

"So... no muffin?" Delia sheepishly asks, flashing a smile to Draco in an attempt to ease his growing worries. It doesn't work and all she gets from him is a sharp glare and a silent message of 'We'll talk later'. Delia grimaces and takes a bite out of the muffin in her hand.