×1×

You were putting your tomorrow's band concert posters on the street lamps. It was nearly night, slightly snowing and the snow on paths was glittering from light of the lamps.

"Aaand done! Damn why should I always do the posters... Anyway~ time to go for some hot chocolate~"

You walked to a stall with some hot chocolate, you bought it and started walking home, it was cold but the hot chocolate was warming you.

As you were getting closer to home, you heard something from behind. You turned your head to see what was it, you made a light glyph in the snow to have a better view.

"Hello..?" You called to the forest in front of you, but nothing happened.

You wanted to let it be but when you wanted to, you saw something sparkling in a bush. You walked closer to it, you started slowly moving the bush away and then you saw...him.

"AAAHH!!" You both yelled when you saw each other.

"The Golden Guard!? What are you!-" you yelled at him but he covered you mouth and pulled you to him to the bush. You started wiggling and mumbling something.

"Shh! Can you shut it for titans's sake!" He wisper yelled at you and removed his hand from your mouth.

"I would be shut if you didn't threw me into a bush with you! What are you doing!? Following me?!" You wisper yelled at him back.

He just stared at you for a while, but when he wanted to say something, a thud was heard nearby. It was coming to you two. When it mostly in front of you, Golden Guard moved away a branch of the bush and then you saw it.

"Whoa" you two said looking at a moss kind of thing with branches on its head, flowers grew on it and it had blue glowy eyes. Even the snow was melting from its steps.

"A Mossman! I didn't actually believe it could live here, oh my Titan!" the Golden Guard said happily.

"A Mossman huh.." you grabbed for your sketchbook and started sketching the creature, you saw Golden Guard looking at you, you smiled a little.

GG started to stand up grabbing his staff, it started glowing, he wanted to...kill the beautiful creature. You quickly pushed him away, the Mossman spotted you and ran away.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled at you slowly standing up, he was angry.

"What do you think? You tried to kill that creature! It did nothing to you!" You yelled at him back as you stood up from crouching position.

"It's for the Emperor! I'm just following orders!-" When he pointed his staff at you and saw your face he tensed up "Wait aren't you the.. from the band, Selkidomus?"

'Oh shoot' you thought, you wanted to run away but he grabbed your hood that you had pulled up, you quickly unbuttoned your cloak with the hood. Covering your ears you ran away, to your home.

You didn't even look behind you, you just ran till you couldn't breathe. When you got home you locked the front doors and fell on the ground panting.

"Guys! I'm home!"

Nothing.

'Ugh they must be asleep already..' you said to yourself and vent up to your room. You changed yourself to your pj's and vent to bed. Your eyes became heavy and you fell into deep sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Beep! Beep! Beep-

You silenced your alarm, getting up from your bed, you stretched, changed to your regular clothes and vent down to have a breakfast.