×2×

This↑ is kind of music the band plays! :)

Tw:smoking

There might by slight mentions of blood you can skip it or you can read it stay safe xx

~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, slowly opening your eyes. You felt something on your back, something warm. When you got fully awake you noticed that you were laying on someone's lap...Golden Guard's lap and he had his hand on your back.

You slowly sat down, feeling your cheeks get hotter.

'Are you kidding me, me sleeping on Belos's right hand man's lap. You're insane Y/n, wait.. am I forgetting something- THE CONCERT!'

"Goldie wake up!" You shook his shoulders, crying out

"Wha- what? What's wrong?" He said all sleepy and confused

"C'mon I've got something important! We need to go back!" You took his hand pulling him up and taking his staff

"Woah, what is this about?" He took his cloak and staff and walked out of the hideout with you sitting on his staff.

"There's no time for explaining c'mon c'mon!" You sat behind him and hold onto his waist storming of the roof.

'Shit shit shit' that's all you could say at this current moment, concert was starting in a few minutes and you are far away from Bonesborough, and with the Golden Guard.

You were already seeing Bonesborough on horizon when GG spoke.

"Can you now explain me the situation? It's like a date or something?" He said giggling at the next part

"What? Would you get jealous
Goldie?~" You said leaning to him saying these words

"W-what, no! Of course not! Can you just explain why are we so in rush in the middle of night?"

You knew he was blushing, you smiled "Well I've got a concert with my band you know and I'm kinda late, so it would be good if you'd fly faster. Aand I even kinda forgot my guitar soo...We need to go to my house first" You said resting your head on his shoulder

"Okaay, you're trustworthy, letting a person like me into your house right away"

"You've got a point, but we made a deal. If I didn't trust you, you would be in the sea by now"

"Oho ho being badass, I'm scared already. But the thing about concert, like how do you get people there when you're barely known, like I know you ain't but hey your band needed to start somehow."

"Oh yeah we have posters, oh wait down here there is our house!" You said just peeking down

He flew to a window to your room, you fastly grabbed your guitar and sat back on the staff flying to the square.

"What do you mean posters? We didn't saw any"

"Oh yeah magic, literally. There's a spell cast on it"

"Smart. You sure have smart witches in your band mind asking if they would join the Em-"

"NO!"

You flew down in front of the Emperor's statue, you waved good bye and rushed to the pub where you had the concert. Everyone was waiting for you at the backstage Iris, Maia, Artemis everyone. You hugged them tight.

"My titan, Y/n! Are you alright? Where have you been!" Iris said worried holding your face in her hands.

"I'm fine don't worry, I just fell asleep on a bench, but I'm here now am I not? Now let's get this show started!"