×3×

Y/n's pov

It's been few weeks since I last spoke with Hunter, he wrote me a letter that he had some missions to attend to. Even the snow melt and flowers started to bloom.

I went to Bonesborough for food and supplies we didn't had at home. We even cancelled our next concert, just because of what happened back then. I sometimes sit in the middle of square and play my guitar, to earn some money.

As I was walking on the streets, I stopped at shop window of a music store. There was laying a golden guitar. I immediately thought of Hunter, it would be a good fit with his mask though..

When I was looking on it someone bumped into me. I accidentally dropped my stuff from shock.

"My god, I'm sorry! Didn't see you there!" A brown haired girl with tan skin apologized to me, getting down to help me pick up my stuff.

I got down too"Oh it's alright-" I stopped talking as I looked at her ears. A human? Another human in the Boiling Isles? And she doesn't cover up herself?

"You're a fast runner Luz" A green haired witch laughed, running to us with another witch, with black skin and dark brown hair.

"I know, I'm fast as a speed of light" she laughed too and got up "I'm Luz, this is Willow and Gus!" Luz handed me the things I dropped.

"I'm Y/n nice to meet you!" I shook everyone's hand

"I apologize for bumping in to you, we were just going to a Caffé near by. Mind coming with us for this mess? Would it mind guys?" Luz asked me

"Not at all" Gus and Willow said

"Yeah, of course!" I said

We walked to the Caffé and sat down to a table by window. Luz sat beside me, Willow and Gus in front of us. We ordered drinks, food and started talking.

"So, Y/n do you go to Hexide? Or what track's are you studying?"

"Um.. I don't go to school or study tracks at all. I'm actually a musician" I said showing them my guitar

"Woaah! That's cool!" Luz said

"Can you play us something?" Gus said with sparkle in his eyes

"Gus, I don't think it's really good idea in here" Willow said giggling

"Anyway~~ what do you guys do?" I asked

"I study plant magic" Willow said

"I do illusions!" Gus said

"Aand I study all kinds of magic!" Luz said

"That's cool, Luz mind me asking. How do you do your magic, I heard- I mean you don't have a magic sack like witches do?"

"Yeah I use glyphs" she showed me pieces of paper with different glyph symbols

"I-I thought I was the only one!" Everyone stared at me in confusion.

"Uhh I- I mean, alright." I took my hood off revealing my round ears "I'm a human too."

It was quiet for a while but then Luz lit up and hugged me "EEEE!! Oh my gosh! You don't know how happy I am!" She said laughing and hugging me

I hugged her back "I'm happy too! You don't know how long I didn't saw a human!"

"This is sweet" Willow said smiling at us

"My Titan! This is a blessing two humans in the Boiling Isles" Gus said hands in fists, smiling wildly

The waiter brought what we ordered and we started talking about human realm, it didn't really changed till I ended up in here. Gus was really curious about...giraffes for some reason and Willow about human realms plants. Luz showed me glyphs and told me about her adventures in the demon realm and so did I. She even met Hunter not so long ago.Everyone showed me their palismans, well except Luz. We talked and talked till night.