×4×

Y/n's pov-

"Hunter, stop stealing my guitar every time we come here." I said putting hand on my waist with our lunch in other hand "You're literally thirsty about it" I giggled

He was sitting on pillows in corner of the room"Sorry, I just can't help it" he smiled and rubbed his palisman's belly.

I sat next to him putting his food in front of him "So, can you tell me, how did you get your palisman? I must say, you're lucky" I smiled munching on my f/f.

"He just flew into my room, and he is not my palisman. Well I guess he's not."I looked at him with ironic expression "You look dumb. But I swear I just kept him for uh... experiments!" He said proudly, biting his sandwich

Lil'Rascal, how we call him, flew into my lap with me embracing him with my hands "You take that back! Poor Rascal!"

"What? He's just couple of talking wood, he won't even feel anything-"

I punched his shoulder "Don't you dare touch him Golden Guard!"

He giggled"Pfft okay okay, as you wish Mx Y/n L/n!. Check out what I learned the time you were gone for lunch." he started playing lovely tunes on the guitar.

"You get better and better Goldie." I smiled. Lil'rascal flew into his hair making it like his nest. I looked at Hunter with a smile on my face listening to his playing.

Hunter's pov-

I played some tunes for a while, it was a peaceful moment. Then I looked at them, our eyes met and we started at each other for a while, with Y/n slightly smiling at me. I smiled back slightly blushing and then looking away.

"Um, here's your guitar" I said giving it to them and then stuffing some books in my yellow matching crochet bag with Y/n that we made one day in the hideout. I smiled at remembering the day.

~~Flash back~~

"Ughh I can't do this! It's too hard!" I said banging my back of head against the wall.

"Hunter don't give up, it looks great!" Y/n said taking the meant to be crochet bag from me "You just need to do this.."

I got closer to them looking at the steps they made.

"And voalà, it's done!" They putted it around my neck "I think it looks good on you" They giggled "Oh! I almost forgot!" Y/n was rumming something in their bag and then they showed off ribbons"you can choose!"

"Oh okay, I'm not a ribbon guy though.." I still chose a blue ribbon

Y/n attached it to the crochet bag.

"Oh, thanks.." I smiled

"Look, I've got a ribbon too!" They showed theirs, the same one just a different colour "Now you can be with a piece of me everytime you go anywhere!" They giggled

"You're a dummy, Y/n" I laughed "It's nice, thank you"

"Pfft no problem, dummy" We laughed and left the hideout to go our separate ways.

~~Current time~~

Y/n's pov-

"Earth to Hunter!~" I poked his shoulder

"Oh sorry Y/n, did you say anything?" Hunter looked at me with a confused look

"I just wanted to know if you're alright- whoa you kept the bag, 'thought you threw it away" I giggled

"What? No I wouldn't do that. It really means to me y'know."

"Awww so you do care about me~" I rested my head on his shoulder blinking fastly