rules 🂡

replies and literary style:

i usually prefer 3rd person literate roleplays. longer paragraphs are more welcomed than shorter ones, and i usually do not like one sentence or half-assed replies. however, if there's enough content and thought put int a reply, and it's enticing enough, the length would not matter.

i also tend to not capitalize any letter unless i'm asked directly to. so if that bothers you, please let me know.

as for the replies, i will do my best to reply in due time. however, as i know you have a life to attend to, i hope you keep in mind that i'm a uni student and will need time to reply. i set no time limit for replies, but if it's over two weeks, any taken character will automatically be available again until we pick the roleplay back up.

character requests and reservations:

i'll be leaving a character request template right after this chapter for anyone wishing to have me create a character. however, i'm very picky and if i do not resonate or like the requested character, there's little chance i'll be creating a bio for them. also, if they are tailored specifically for one of your characters with little to no room for them to interact with other characters, there's little chance it'll be created.

for character reservations, unless there's a compelling reason as to why you would need me to reserve a character, i'll hardly do that. if our roleplay does not lead to our characters dating exclusively, be aware that i might be rping with others using the same character. in case a character you're roleplaying with becomes taken and you wish to change, please let me know and we can figure it out together.

starters:

I like coming up with starters, and I usually message other ooa with one if i initiate a convo. as such, i expect cooperation regarding starters if you message first. please don't just come tell me you want to roleplay and leave it at that. tell me what you want to see happening, what character you want, anything that could give us a head start on the roleplay. if i don't like a starter you present, i'll let you know and we can discuss around what i do not like.

the no-list:

no vampires.

no minors (i'm 21, all my characters will be 19+ and i will not roleplay with any character or ooa that is less than 18)

no murdering, harming, or controlling my characters in any way unless we specifically agreed on something before hand.

(this will be updated along the way)

triggers:

usually i do not mind roleplaying any scenario, and i tend not t say no to a roleplay based on what could possibly be in it. so unless you're into some really dark shit, in which you really need to talk to me about it before hand, i don't mind trying out any topic presented.

i will ask about your triggers before we start in case it's not mentioned in your bio/ books. and if i'm having an off day and there's something triggering me, i'll make sure to mention it.

general info:

first off, if you've made it this far, thank you and i highly appreciate and respect you for it. i will be asking about specific parts of the rules if we start a roleplay so that i know you've at least skimmed through it.

other than that, i've been roleplaying for many years now. the first time i started, i was still a directioner in 2013.

i'm down to all kinds of roleplays, from strictly platonic, familial, to extremely kinky. i don't mind roleplaying with multiple characters as long as there are clear plot lines, and i do not mind doing completely separate roleplays with different characters as well. just please, let me know who you want.

and again, no minors.